MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2012. Mechanical properties of foamed concrete exposed to high temperatures. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, 26(1): 638–654 [CrossRef]
- Awang, H., M.A. Othuman Mydin, A.F. Roslan, 2012. Microstructural investigation of lightweight foamed concrete incorporating various additives. International Journal of Academic Research, 4(2): 197–201
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2013. Modeling of Transient Heat Transfer in Foamed Concrete Slab. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 8(3): 331–349
- Herki, B.A., J.M. Khatib, E.M. Negim, 2013. Lightweight Concrete Made from Waste Polystyrene and Fly Ash. World Applied Sciences Journal, 21(9): 1356–1360
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2012. Thermal and mechanical properties of Lightweight Foamed Concrete (LFC) at elevated temperatures. Magazine of Concrete Research, 64 (3): 213224 [CrossRef]
- Soleimanzadeh, S., M.A. Othuman Mydin, 2013. Influence of High Temperatures on Flexural Strength of Foamed Concrete Containing Fly Ash and Polypropylene Fiber, International Journal of Engineering, 26(1): 365–374 [CrossRef]
- Roslan, A.H., H. Awang, M.A. Othuman Mydin, 2013. Effects of Various Additives on Drying Shrinkage, Compressive and Flexural Strength of Lightweight Foamed Concrete (LFC). Advanced Materials Research Journal, 626: 594–604 [CrossRef]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2011. Thin-walled steel enclosed lightweight foamed concrete: A novel approach to fabricate sandwich composite. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(12): 1727–1733
- Norgaard, J., M.A. Othuman Mydin, 2013. Drywall Thermal Properties Exposed to High Temperatures and Fire Condition. Jurnal Teknologi, 62(1): 63–68
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2013. An Experimental Investigation on Thermal Conductivity of Lightweight Foamed concrete for Thermal Insulation. Jurnal Teknologi, 63(1): 43–49 [CrossRef]
- Awang, H., M.A. Othuman Mydin, A.F. Roslan, 2012. Effects of Fibre on Drying Shrinkage, Compressive and Flexural Strength of Lightweight Foamed Concrete. Advanced Materials Research, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, 587: 144–149 [CrossRef]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2011. Structural Performance of Lightweight Steel-Foamed Concrete-Steel Composite Walling System under Compression. Journal of Thin-walled Structures, 49(1): 66–76 [CrossRef]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2011. Elevated-Temperature Thermal Properties of Lightweight Foamed Concrete. Journal of Construction & Building Materials, 25(2): 705–716 [CrossRef]
- Babalola, M.R., R.A. LaBoube, 2004. Strength of Screw Connections Subject to Shear Force, American Iron and Steel Institute, Research Report RP04-2, pp: 1–29.
- Abshire, B.B., R.F. McLain, A. Valdevit, H.E. Kambic, 2001. Characteristics of pullout failure in conical and cylindrical pedicle screws after full insertion and back-out. The Spine Journal, 1: 408–414 [CrossRef]
- Flahiff, C.M., G.A. Gober, R.W. Nicholas, 1995. Pullout strength of fixation screws from polymethylmethacrylate bone cement. Biomaterials, 16: 533–536. [CrossRef]
- Fomina, E.V., V.V. Strokova, 2013. Application of Natural Aluminosilicates in Autoclave Cellular Concrete. World Applied Sciences Journal, 25(1): 48–54
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.