MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Yusof, L.M. (2010). Accessibility for wheelchair users in publicparks: A comparison between Adelaide and Kuantan. Retrieved on August 19, 2013 from http://umpir.ump.edu.my
- Sanmargaraja, S. and Seow Ta Wee (2011). Kajian penyediaan fasiliti orang kurang upaya di institusi kerajaan di Nusajaya, Jahor Bahru. Retrieved on March 1, 2012 from http://eprints.uthm.edu.my
- Iwasaki, Y. and Mactavish, J.B. (2005). Ubiquitous yet unique: Perspective of people with disabilities on stress. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin, 48(4). 194–208. [CrossRef]
- Kamarudin, H. (2007). The implementation of the SIRIM Codes of Practice for Disabled Persons by DBKL. Unpublished dissertation. Universiti Teknologi MARA, Shah Alam.
- Hussein, H. and Yaacob, N.M. (2012). Development of accessible design in Malaysia. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 68 (2012), 121–133. [CrossRef]
- Tiun and Khoo (2013). Challenges faced by Malaysian with disabilities in the world of employment. Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang. Retrieved on October 1, 2013 from http://dcidj.org
- Roulstone, A. and Prideaux, S. (2009). Constructing reasonables: Environmental access policy for disabled wheelchair users in four European Union Countries. ALTER, European Journal of Disability Research 3, 360–377. [CrossRef]
- Kamarudin, H., Hashim, A. E., Mahmood, M., Ariff, N. R. M., and Ismail, W. Z. W. (2012). The implementation of the Malaysian Standard Code of Practice on Access for Disabled Persons by local authority. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 50 (2012), 442–451. [CrossRef]
- Kadir, S.A. and Jamaludin, M. (2012). Applicability of Malaysian Standards and Universal Design in public building in Putrajaya. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 36 (2012), 659 – 669. [CrossRef]
- Rahim, A.A. and Abdullah, F. (2009). Access audit on universal design: The case of Kota Kinabalu Water Front. The International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Volume 4.
- Kadir, S.A., Jamaludin, M. and Rahim, A.A (2009). Building managers’ views on accessibility and UD implementation in public buildings: Putrajaya. Journal of Asian Behavioural Studies, 3(8).
- Bringolf, J. (2008). Universal design: is it accessible? Multi, 1 (2), 45–52.
- Audirac, I. (2008). Assessing transit as universal design. Journal of Planning Literature, 4–16. [CrossRef]
- Maidin, A.J. (2012). Legal framework regulating for improving accessibility to built environment for disabled persons in Malaysia. Retrieved on October 1, 2013 from http://irep.iium.edu.my
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) (2009), Barrier-free planning in Malaysiacollection of information and verification. Retrieved on September 30, 2013 from http://www.jobcoachmalaysia.com
- Holmes-Siedle, J. (1996). Barrie-free design. A manual for building designers and managers. Architectural Press.
- Kamarudin, H., Ariff, N.R.M., Ismail, W.Z.W and Ismail, E.D. (2013). Auditing Malaysian Standard compliance for access and facilities for persons with disabilities in local authority buildings and its surrounding. 3rd International Conference on Universal Design in the Built Environment 2013, Putrajaya.
- Soltani, S. H. K., Sham, M., Awang, M., & Yaman, R. (2012). Accessibility for disabled in public transportation terminal. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 35 (2012), 89–96. [CrossRef]
- Hashim, A. E., Samikon, S. A., Ismail, F., Kamarudin, H., Jalil, M. N. M., and Arrif, N. M. (2012). Access and accessibility audit in commercial complex: Effectiveness in respect to people with disabilities (PWDs). Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 50 (2012), 452–461. [CrossRef]
- Hashim A. E., Ismail, F., Akida, M., Isnin, Z., Natasha, K., Rahim, M.A. (2011). Disabled facilities in shopping malls: Malaysian perspective. Business & Management Quarterly Review, 2(4), 56–64.
- Yaacob, N.M. and Hashim, N.R. (2007). Inclusive heritage tourism: A study on the access needs of disabled and elderly tourists in Malaysia. The 3rd Tourism Outlook Conference and Global Event Congress II, Kuala Lumpur, 227–239.
- Khalid, K. (2012). User friendly for all.
- Kadir, S.A. and Jamaludin, M. (2012). Users’ satisfaction and perception on accessibility of public buildings in Putrajaya: Access audit study. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 50 (2012), 429 – 441. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.