MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Mohd-Tawil, N., Che-Ani, A. I., Sairi, A., Abdulahi, N. A. G., Tahir, M. M., & Sutar, M. (2010). Facilities Management Indicators for High Rise Residential Property in Malaysia. WSEAS Transactions on Environment and Development, 6(4), 255–264.
- Jamila, H. (1994). Strata Title in Malaysia. Selangor: Pelanduk Publications (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Christudason, A. (2004). Common Property in Strata Titled Development in Singapore. Journal of property Management, 22(1), 14–28. [CrossRef]
- Linariza, H., & Ashok, V. (2003). Facilities Management: An Introduction. Journal of the Malaysian Surveyor, 38(1), 13–19.
- Noor, N. M., & Pitt, M. (2009). A Critical Review of Innovation in Facilities Management Service Delivery. Facilities, 27(5/6), 221–228. [CrossRef]
- Barrett, P. (1995). Facilities Management Quality System. An Important Improvement Area. Building Research and Information, 23(3), 167–174. [CrossRef]
- Becker, F. (1990). The Total Workplace. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold.
- Nutt, B. (1999). Linking FM Practice and Research. Facilities, 17(1/2), 11–17. [CrossRef]
- Tay, L., & Ooi, J. T. L. (2001). Facilities Management “A Jack of all Trades”. Facilities, 19(10), 357–362. [CrossRef]
- Then, D. S. S. (1999). An Integrated Resource Management View of Facilities Management. Facilities, 17(12/13), 462–469. [CrossRef]
- Alexander, K. (1999). Facilities Management. London: E&FN, Spon.
- Bell, J. (1990). Facilities Management and Changing Professional Boundaries. Facilities, 10(10), 161–173.
- Goyal, S., & Pitt, M. (2007). Determining the Role of Innovation Management in Facilities Management. Journal of Facilities Management, 25(1/2), 48–60. [CrossRef]
- Wei, Z. (2007). Service Quality by a facilities management company in Dragon Lake Residential Community. (M. Sc), Universiti Teknologi, Malaysia.
- Johnston, R., & Clark, G. (2005). Service operations management: Improving service delivery. : Prentice Hall.
- Kotler, P. (2003). Marketing Management: Prentice Hall.
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality and its implication. Journal of Marketing, 49, 41–50. [CrossRef]
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1988). SERVQUAL: A Multi-Item Scale for Measuring Consumers Perceptions of the Service Quality. Journal of Retailing, 64(1), 12–40.
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1990). Delivering quality service: balancing customer perceptions and expectations. New York: The Free Press.
- Lai, J. H. K. (2010). Investigating the Quality of FM services in Residential Buildings. Facilities management and maintenance. Paper presented at the CIB World Building Congress, Salford, United Kingdom.
- Cole, R. J. (2000). Building environmental assessment methods: assessing construction practices. Construction Management and Economics, 18, 949–957. [CrossRef]
- Siu, G. K. M., Bridge, A., & Skitmore, M. (2001). Assessing the service quality of building maintenance providers; Mechanical and Engineering services. Construction Management and Economics, 19, 719–726. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.