MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Aksah, H. (2009) ‘A Study of Conservation Approach on Historic Government Buildings in Kuala Lumpur’, Bachelor Degree Dissertation, Building Surveying Department, Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, UniversitiTeknologi MARA.
- Hamirudin N.H and Ghafar A. (2009), ‘Fire Safety Management in Heritage Buildings: The Current Scenario In Malaysia’, retrieved on 16 September 2011 from CIPA Symposium, October 11-15, 2009, Kyoto, Japan, www.cipa.icomos.org
- Bahardin. N.F., (2008), ‘Maintenance Approach for Heritage Building at Kuala Lumpur’, Bachelor Degree Dissertation, Building Surveying Department, Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, UniversitiTeknologi MARA.
- Idid. S.Z.A, (1995). ‘Pemeliharaan Warisan Rupa Bandar: Panduan mengenali Warisan Rupa Bandar berasaskan Inventori Bangunan Warisan Malaysia’. Kuala Lumpur: retrieved on 23 June 2011 from BadanWarisan Malaysia.
- Fielden, B.M (2003), ‘Conservation of Historic Buildings’, 3rd Edition, Architectural Press, London.
- Kamal, K.S. Wahab, A.L. and Ahmad, G.A. (2008). ‘Pilot Survey on the Conservation of Historical Buildings in Malaysia’, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Built Environment in Developing Countries. 3-4 December Penang, Malaysia, retrieved on 23 September 2011 from www.buildingconservation.blogspot.
- Morris. W (1877), ‘Society for the Protection of Ancient Building’, UK retrieved on 13 September 2010 from Canadian Centre of Science and Education, www.ccsenet.org/mas
- Kerr S.J (1996), ‘Conservation Plans for Places of European Significance’, Sydney: National Trust of New South Wales
- Brereton, C (1991), ‘The Repair of Historic Buildings: Advice on Principles and Methods’, English Heritage, London.
- Idrus, A., F. Khamidi and M. Sodangi, (2010), ‘Maintenance Management Framework for Conservation of Heritage Buildings in Malaysia’, retrieved on 13 October 2011 from Journal of Modern Applied Science, www.ccsenet.org/mas
- Forsyth, M. (2007), ‘Understanding Historic Building Conservation’. Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK.
- Dann, N and Cantell (2007), ‘Maintenance in conservation in Forsyth, M. (Ed.), Understanding Historic Building Conservation’, Blackwell, Oxford.
- Foster, A.M and Brit, K. (2009), ‘Maintenance for historic buildings: a current perspective’ retrieved on 23 September 2011 from Journal of Structural Survey, vol. 27 No. 3, 2009, pp. 210–229 www.emeraldsight.com/0263-080X.htm [CrossRef]
- Royal Institution Chartered Surveyor, RICS (2009), ‘RICS Practice Standards, Historic Building Conservation’, 1st guidance note, UK
- Royal Institution Chartered Surveyor, RICS (2009), ‘Building maintenance: planning, strategy and procurement’, RICS Books, UK
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Practice Standards, UK, 2009, ‘The strategic role of facilities management in business performance’, 1st edition, guidance note RICS, UK.
- Ghafar, A. (1994). ‘Pengenalan kepada bangunan dan monumen lama di Malaysia’, Pembentangan Kertas kerja di Bengkel Menangani Masalah Pemuliharaan Bangunan Lama Di Malaysia Kota Ngah Ibrahim, Taiping, Perak pada 19 - 22 Disember 1994 retrieved on 22 July 2011.
- Kamarudin, H. (2008), ’Maintenance of Historic Buildings in Kuala Lumpur; Case Study: Maintenance of National Heritage Buildings’, Masters Science Degree Dissertation, Heritage Conservation Post Graduate Studies Department, Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, Universiti Teknologi MARA.
- Baharuddin, M.N, (2012) ‘Maintenance Approach of Historic Buildings in Kuala Lumpur’, Masters Science Degree Dissertation, Facilities Management Post Graduate Studies Department, Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, Universiti Teknologi MARA.
- Dann, N. and Worthing, D. (2005), ‘Heritage organisations and condition surveys’, Structural Survey, Vol. 23 No. 2, pp. 91–100. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.