MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Ghosh, S., 2007. Transnational Ties and Intra-Immigrant Group Settlement Experience: A Case Study of Indian Bengalis and Bangladeshis in Toronto. Geo-Journal. [Google Scholar]
- Yuryevich, E., 2005. Theory of Enclaves. Retrieved on June 21, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Digby, B., 2006. Ethnic Enclaves in Large Cities. Geo Date Volume 19, Number 3. Retrieved May 4, 2008 from EBSCOHost database [Google Scholar]
- Wilson K. & Portes, A., 1980. Immigrant enclaves: An analysis of the labor market experiences of Cubans in Miami. American Journal of Sociology, 86: 295–319. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mazumdar S., Mazumdar S., Docunayan F., & McLaughlin C. M., 2000. Creating a Sense of Place: The Vietnamese-Americans and Little Saigon. Journal of Environmental Psychology. [Google Scholar]
- Portes, A., & Bach, R. L., 1985. Latin Journey: Cuban and Mexican Immigrants in the United States. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press. [Google Scholar]
- Hedberg, C & Tammaru, T., 2012. ‘Neighbourhood Effects’ and ‘City Effects’: The Entry of Newly Arrived Immigrants into the Labour Market. Urban Studies [Google Scholar]
- Australia ICOMOS., 1999. The Burra Charter -The Australian ICOMOS Charter for Places of Cultural Significance. Australia: Australia ICOMOS Incorporated. [Google Scholar]
- Chako, E & Cheung, I., 2006. The Formation of a Contemporary Ethnic Enclave: The Case of “Little Ethiopia” in Los Angeles. In Frazier, J.W. & Tettey-fio, E, Race, Ethnicity, and Place in a Changing America. United States of America: Global Academic Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Bhatt, H., 2002. The Little India of George Town. Paper presented at the Penang Story – International Conference 2002, Penang. [Google Scholar]
- Utaka, Y., 2002. Conserving the Living Culture: Lessons from Little India. Paper presented at the International Symposium-Penang Story. [Google Scholar]
- Government of Malaysia. 2005. National Heritage Act 2005 (Act 645). Kuala Lumpur: International Law Books Services. [Google Scholar]
- Rahman, S., 2013. Heritage Management Challenges in Historic Town of Ludlow, England. World Applied Sciences Journal 24(12): 1589–1596 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.