MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Mohd Najib Tun Razak. (2009). Bajet Tahun 2010, Dewan Rakyat. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, R. (1987). Building Maintenance Management. Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford:UK. [Google Scholar]
- Olufunke M.A. (2011). Education for Maintenance Culture in Negeria: Implication for Community Development. International of Sociology and Anthropology. 3(8), 290–294. [Google Scholar]
- Horner R.M.W., El-Haram, M.A. and A.K., Munns. (1997). Building Maintenance Strategy: A New Management Approach. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 3(4), 273–280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Florence. (2011). An Empirical Analysis of Asset Replacement Decisions and Maintenance Culture in Some Government Organizations Located in Ogbomoso and Ilorin Metropolis as Case Study. Journal of Management and Society, 1(3), 01–09. [Google Scholar]
- Shardy Abdullah, Arman Abdul Razak, Mohd Hanizun Hanafi & Mohd Najib Salleh. (2011). Managing Government Property Assets: The Main Issues from the Malaysian Perspective. Journal of Techno-Social, 3(1), 35–52. [Google Scholar]
- Zaherawati Zakaria, Kamarudin Ngah, Zaliha Hj Hussin, Nazni Noordin, Mohd Zool Hilmie, Mohamed Sawal and Zuriawati Zakaria. (2011). International Conference on Management and Service Science, 8, 90–94. [Google Scholar]
- Hamimah Adnan, Zafrul Fazry Mohd Fauzi, Ismail Rahmat, Azizan Supardi. (2012), Maintenance Management for Public Infrastructure for Malaysia Local Authorities, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 7(11), 1514–1522. [Google Scholar]
- Arazi Idrus, Mohd Faris Khamidi & Olanrewaju Abdul Lateef. (2009). Value –Based Maintenance Management Model for University Buildings in Malaysia-A Critical Review. Journal of Sustainable Devolopment, 2(3), 127–133. [Google Scholar]
- Judin Abdul Karim. (2007). Facilities and Asset Management: Coping with Future Challenges, National Asset and Facility Management Convention. [Google Scholar]
- Annies, A. (2007). Current Issues and Challenges in Managing Government’s Assets and Facilities. Proceeding of the National Asset and Facilities Management (NAFAM) Convention, Kuala Lumpur. [Google Scholar]
- Lee Lam Thye. (2011). Kesedaran Selenggara Bangunan Masih Lemah, Berita Harian. [Google Scholar]
- Odediran, S.J., Opatunji, O.A., Eghenure, F.O. (2012), Maintenance of Residential Buildings: Users’ Practices in Nigeria. Journal of Emerging Trends in Economic and Management Sciences, 3(3), 261–265. [Google Scholar]
- Suwaibatul Islamiah, A.S., Abdul Hakim, M., Syazwina, F.A.S., Eizzatul, A.S. (2012). An Overview Development of Maintenance Culture, 3rd International Conference on Business and Economic Research, 2206–2217 [Google Scholar]
- Mohd Saidin Misnan and Samidah Samlawi. (2012). Usaha Menerapkan Budaya Penyelenggaraan dalam Sektor Perkhidmatan Awam di Malaysia. The Professional Jurnal of Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia, 47(1), 16–25. [Google Scholar]
- Suwaibatul Islamiah, A.S. and Hakim, A.M. (2011). Key Factors in Developing Maintenance Culture of Public Asset Management. International Building & Infrastructure Technology Conference. 281–287. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.