MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Syamilah Yacob. 2005. Maintenance management system through strategic planning for public school in Malaysia. Sarjana Sains (Pengurusan Pembinaan). UniversitiTeknologi Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Nik Elyna Myeda, Syahrul Nizam Kamaruzzaman & Pitt, M. 2011.Measuring the performance of office buildings maintenance management in Malaysia. Journal of Facilities Management. 9(3):181–199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdul Lateef, O. A., Mohd Faris Khamidi & AraziIdrus. 2011. Appraisal of the building maintenance management practices of Malaysian universities. Journal of Building Appraisal. 6(3/4):261–275. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mendell, M.J., Heath, G.A. 2003. Do Indoor Environments in Schools Influence Student Performance? A Review of the Literature. Indoor Health and Productivity Project (IHP). USA. [Google Scholar]
- Bosch, S.J. 2004. Identifying relevant variables for understanding how school facilities affect educational outcomes. PhD Dissertation. Georgia Institute of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Tiburcio, T. & Finch, E.F. 2004. The impact of an intelligent classroom on pupils’ interactive behavior. Facilities. 23(5/6): 262–278. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tanner, C.K. 2008.Effect of school design on students outcomes. Journal of Educational Administration. 47(3):381–399 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adeogun, A.A. & Osifila, G.I. 2008. Relationship between educational resources and students’ academic performance in Lagos state, Nigeria. International Journal of Educational Management. 5&6:144–153. [Google Scholar]
- Uline, C. & Tschannen-Moran, M. 2008. The wall speak: the interplay of quality facilities, school climate, and student achievement. Journal of Education Administration. 46(1):56–73. [Google Scholar]
- Fram, S.M. 2010. One built environment: an example for school administrators and planners. Journal of Educational Administration. Vol. 48. No. 4 pp 468–489. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rapoport, A. 1982. The Meaning of the built environment: A nonverbal communication approach. Sage. Beverly Hill. USA. [Google Scholar]
- Schneider, M. 2002. Do school facilities affect academic outcomes? National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities. Washington D.C. [Google Scholar]
- GAO. 2011. Opportunities to reduce potential duplication in government programs, save tax dollars, and enhance revenue. Report to Congressional Addressees. United States Government Accountability Office. Mac 2011. [Google Scholar]
- MOE. 2010. Statistic and number of school. Website of Malaysian Ministry of Education. Access: 22 Aug 2010. Last update: 22 Aug 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Che-Ani A.I., Tazilan A.S.M., Kosman K.A. 2011. The development of a condition survey protocol matrix. Structural [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.