MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Ramamurthy, K., Kunhanandan Nambiar, E. K., & Indu Siva Ranjani, G. (2009). A classification of studies on properties of foam concrete. Cement and Concrete Composites, 31 (6), 388–396. [Google Scholar]
- Mydin, M. A. O., & Wang, Y. C. (2012) Mechanical properties of foamed concrete exposed to high temperatures. Construction and Building Materials, 26 (1), 638–654. [Google Scholar]
- Oner, a., Akyuz, S. & Yildiz, R. (2005). An experimental study on strength development of concrete containing fly ash and optimum usage of fly ash in concrete. Cement and Concrete Research, 35 (6), 1165–1171. doi:10.1016/j.cemconres.2004.09.031 [Google Scholar]
- Sumer, M. (2012). Compressive strength and sulfate resistance properties of concretes containing Class F and Class C fly ashes. Construction and Building Materials, 34, 531–536. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Soleimanzadeh, S. & Mydin, M. A. O. (2012). Influence of high temperatures on the flexural strength of foamed concrete containing fly ash and Polyproplene fibre, 26 (2), 117–126. [Google Scholar]
- Al Qadi, A. N. S., & Al-Zaidyeen, S. M. (2012). Effect of fibre content and specimen shape on residual strength of polypropylene fibre self-compacting concrete exposed to elevated temperatures. Journal of King Saud University - Engineering Sciences. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.