MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2014EUROSUPERALLOYS 2014 – 2nd European Symposium on Superalloys and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 3: Deformation and Damage Mechanisms II: Fatigue, Oxidation and Crack Propagation|
|Published online||29 August 2014|
- A. Encinas-Oropesa, G.L. Drew, M.C. Hardy, A.J. Leggett, J.R. Nicholls and N.J. Simms, Superalloys 2008, Edited by R.C. Reed et al, TMS (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society), Warrendale, PA, USA, 2008, pp 609–618 [CrossRef]
- W. Harrison, M. Whittaker, S. Williams, Materials 201, 6, 1118–1137 [CrossRef]
- H. Rosier, K. Perkins, S. Gray, Corrosion Science, (to be published)
- J. Sumner, A. Encinas-Oropesa, N.J. Simms and J.R. Nicholls, Oxidations of Metals, 80 (5–6), (2013), pp 553–563 [CrossRef]
- EPSRC/Rolls-Royce Strategic Partnership in Structural Metallic systems for Gas turbines, EP/H500383/1
- A. Encinas-Oropesa, N.J. Simms and J.R. Nicholls, Report ETC/0082, Cranfield University, UK, (2007)
- G.J. Gibson, K.M. Perkins, S. Gray and A.J. Leggett, Corrosion Science, (to be published)
- K.M. Perkins and M.R. Bache, International journal of Fatigue, 27, (2005), pp 1499–1508 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.