MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2014EUROSUPERALLOYS 2014 – 2nd European Symposium on Superalloys and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 1: Alloy Development I: Ni-Based Alloys|
|Published online||08 October 2014|
- S. Miura, H Unno, T. Yamazaki, S. Takizawa, and T. Mohri, Journal of Phase Equilibria 22, 457 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thompson, E.R., Lemkey, F.D., Trans. ASM, 62, 140 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ghosh in MSIT, (Landolt Bornstein New series 11A3:1–13 2005), pp 451–463 [Google Scholar]
- F. X. Kayser And C. Stassi, phys. stat. sol. (a) 64, 335 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hyjek, I. Sulima, S. Wierzbiñski, Archives of Materials Science and Engineering, 40, 69 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Miracle, Acta metall, mater. 41, 649 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Nash, U.C. Ur, and M. Dollar in Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. Struct. Appl. Mech. Alloying. Vancouver, Canada, 1993. (ASM International, Materials Park, OH) p. 192 [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Chuprina, I. M. Shalya, Powder Metallurgy and Metal Ceramics, 43, 9 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- In, Intermetallic Compounds: Practice, J. H. Westbrook, R. L. Fleischer (John Wiley and Sons, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.