MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- M. Z. Jacobson, M. A. Delucchi, Providing all global energy with wind, water, and solar power, Part I: Technologies, energy resources, quantities and areas of infrastructure, and materials, Energy Policy 39, pp. 1154–1169 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Herring, M.H. Nichols, Thermionic Emission, Rev. Mod. Phys. 21, pp. 185–270, (1949). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Lafferty, Boride Cathodes, J. Appl. Phys. 22, pp. 299–309, (1951). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Q. Xu, T. Mori, Y. Bando, D. Golberg, D. Berthebaud, A. Prytuliak, Synthesis of CeB6 thin films by physical vapor deposition and their field emission investigations, Mater. Sci. Eng. B 177, pp. 117–120, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tanaka, R. Nishitani, C. Oshima, E. Bannai, S. Kawai, The preparation and properties of CeB6, SmB6, and GdB6, J. Appl. Phys. 51, pp. 3877–3883, (1980). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Samsonov, Y.B. Paderno, V.S. Fomenko, Hexaborides of the rare-earth metals, Powder Metall. Met. Ceram. 2, pp. 449–454, (1963). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Bao, J.X. Zhang, S.L. Zhou, Y.F. Wei, Preparation and characterization of grain size controlled LaB6 polycrystalline cathode material, Chin. Phys. Lett. 27, pp. 1–4, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Dou, T.A. Zhang, Z.Q. Zhang, H.B. Zhang, J.C. He, Preparation and characterization of LaB6 ultra fine powder by combustion synthesis, Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc., 21, pp. 1790–1794, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Agaogullari, I. Duman, M.L. Ovecoglu, Synthesis of LaB6 powders from La2O3, B2O3 and Mg blends via a mechanochemical route, Ceram. Int. 38, pp. 6203–6214, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Xu, Y.M. Zhao, C.Y. Zou, Self-catalyst growth of LaB6 nanowires and nanotubes, Chem. Phys. Lett. 423, pp. 138–142, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Hunter, C.J. Howard, http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/. [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Hill, C.J. Howard, Quantitative phase analysis from neutron powder diffraction data using the Rietveld method, J. Appl. Crystallogr. 20, pp. 467–474, (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hasan, H. Sugo, E. Kisi, Low temperature carbothermal and boron carbide reduction synthesis of LaB6, J. Alloy. Comp. 578, pp. 176–182, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.