MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- D. H. Qi, H. Chen, L. M. Geng & Y. Z. Bian Experimental studies on the combustion characteristics and performance of a direct injection engine fueled with biodiesel/diesel blends. Energy Conversion and Management, 51(12), (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalid and B. Manshoor, “Analysis of Mixture formation and Flame Development of Diesel Combustion using a Rapid Compression Machine and Optical Visualization Technique”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publications, Vols. 315, pp 293–298, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalid, “Effect of Ambient Temperature and Oxygen Concentration on Ignition and Combustion Process of Diesel Spray”. Asian J. of Scientific Research 6 (3), pp.434–444, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhihao, Z. Xiaoyu, D, Junfa, W. Xin, X. Bin., & W. Jian, Study on Emissions of a DI Diesel Engine Fuelled with Pistacia Chinensis Bunge Seed Biodiesel-Diesel Blends. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 11, 1078–1083. doi:10.1016/j.proenv.2011.12.163, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Adaileh, & K. S. AlQdah, Performance of Diesel Engine Fuelled by a Biodiesel Extracted From A Waste Cocking Oil. Energy Procedia, 18, 1317–1334. doi:10.1016/j.egypro.2012.05.149, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalid, S. A. Osman, M. N. M Jaat, N. Mustaffa, S. M. Basharie, B. Manshoor, “Performance and Emissions Characteristics of Diesel Engine Fuelled by Biodiesel Derived from Palm Oil”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publications, Vols. 315, pp 517–522, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xue, T.E.G.A.C.H., Effect of biodiesel on engine performances and emissions. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, pp. 1098–1116, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Canakci, Combustion characteristics of a turbocharged DI compression ignition engine fueled with petroleum diesel fuels and biodiesel. Bioresource Technology, pp. 1167–1175, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalid, K. Hayashi, Y. Kidoguchi, T. Yatsufusa, “Effect of Air Entrainment and Oxygen Concentration on Endothermic and Heat Recovery Process of Diesel Ignition”, SAE/JSAE International Powertrains, Paper No. 2011-01-1834, Fuels and Lubrications Meeting, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. Buyukkaya, Effects of biodiesel on a DI diesel engine performance, emission and combustion characteristics. Fuel, 89(10), 3099–3105, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.