MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- M. N. Z. Moni and Shaharin A. Sulaiman, “Development of a Biomass Downdraft Gasifier for Oil Palm Fronds”, In National Post-Graduate Conference (NPC), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Sulaiman, S. M. Atnaw and M. N. Z. Moni, “A Preliminary Study of Oil Palm Fronds for Gasification Process”. In Power and Energy Systems (EuroPES 2011), 22–24,Crete, Greece. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Z. Moni and S. A. Sulaiman, “A Preliminary Study on Synthesis Gas Produced by Gasification of Oil Palm Fronds,” In International Conference on Plant Equipment and Reliability (ICPER), Kuala Lumpur. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Sulaiman, S. Balamohan, M. N. Z. Moni, S. Mekbib and A. O. Mohamed, “Study on the Feasibility of Oil Palm-Fronds for Biomass Gasification”, In 5th International Ege Energy Symposium and Exhibition, Denizli, Turkey. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- NETL, “Quality Guidelines for Energy Systems Studies: Detailed Coal Specifications,” The Energy Lab, U.S. Department of Energy (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Malaysia APEC Energy Demand and Supply Outlook, (2006) Available at: http://www.ieej.or.jp/aperc/2006pdf/Outlook2006//ER_Malaysia.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce, “Market Watch 2008-The Environmental Sector in Malaysia”, (2008) Available at:http://www.mgcc.com.my/fileadmin/user_upload/Dokumente/Sektorreports/Environment_E__08.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Abdullah and S. Yusup, “Method of Screening of Malaysian Biomass Based on Aggregated Matrix for Hydrogen Production through Gasification,” Journal of Applied Sciences 10(24): 3301–33016 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- UNEP, “Thermal Equipment: Fuels and Combustion,” Energy Efficiency Guide for Industry in Asia, available at: www.energyefficiencyasia.org, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- SERI, “Handbook of Biomass Downdraft Gasifier Engine Systems,” Report Number SERI/SP-271-3022-DE88001135, U.S. Department of Energy (1988). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.