MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Ma Zhenjun, Paul Cooper, Daniel Daly, Laia Ledo Existing building retrofits: Methodology and state-of-the-art, Energy and Buildings 55 (2012) 889–902 [CrossRef]
- F. Flourentzou, C.A. Roulet, Elaboration of retrofit scenarios, Energy and Buildings 34 (2002) 185–192. [CrossRef]
- S.E. Chidiac, E.J.C. Catania, E. Morofsky, S. Foo, Effectiveness of single and multiple energy retrofit measures on the energy consumption of office buildings, Energy 36 (2011) 5037–5052. [CrossRef]
- E. Asadi, M.G. Silva, C.H. Antunes, L. Dias, Multi-objective optimization for building retrofit strategies: a model and an application, Energy and Buildings 41 (2012) 81–87. [CrossRef]
- B. Guo, C. Belcher, W.M. Kim Roddis, RetroLite., An artificial intelligence tool for lighting energy-efficiency upgrade, Energy and Buildings 20 (1993) 115–120. [CrossRef]
- E. Rey, Office building retrofitting strategies: multicriteria approach of an architectural and technical issue, Energy and Buildings 36 (2004) 367–372. [CrossRef]
- C. Fluhrer, E. Maurer, A. Deshmukh, Achieving radically energy efficient retrofits: The Empire State Building example, ASHRAE Transactions 116 (Part 2) (2010) 236–243.
- A. Cooperman, J. Dieckmann, J. Brodrick, Commercial envelopes, ASHRAE Journal 53 (2011) 134–136.
- Anne Grete Hestnes, Niels Ulrik Kofoed Effective retrofitting scenarios for energy efficiency and comfort: results of the design and evaluation activities within the OFFICE project, Building and Environment 37 (2002) 569 – 574 [CrossRef]
- M. Santamouris, E. Dascalaki, Passive retrofitting office buildings to improve their energy Performance and indoor environment: the OFFICE project, Building and Environment 37 (2002) 575 – 578 [CrossRef]
- ArchNet Digital Library. http://archnet.org/library/sites/one-site.jsp?site_id=510, Retrieved 13 October 2011.
- E. Dascalaki, M. Santamouris, On the potential of retrofitting scenarios for offices, Building and Environment 37 (2002) 557 – 567 ICPER-2014 [CrossRef]
- P.P. Xu, E.H.W. Chan, Q.K. Qian, Success factors of energy performance contracting (EPC) for sustainable building energy efficiency retrofit (BEER) of hotel buildings in China, Energy Policy 39 (2011) 7389–7398. [CrossRef]
- Standards Australia, Australian/New Zealand Standard: Energy Audits (AS/NZS 3598:2000), Standards Australia International Ltd and Standards, New Zealand, 2000, ISBN:0733735762.
- A. Synnefa, M. Saliari, M. Santamouris, Experimental and numerical assessment of the impact of increased roof reflectance on a school building in Athens Energy and Buildings 55 (2012) 7–15
- M. Kolokotronia, B.L. Gowreesunkera, R. Giridharanb, Cool roof technology in London: An experimental and modelling study, Energy and Buildings 67 (2013) 658–667. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.