MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Ma Zhenjun, Paul Cooper, Daniel Daly, Laia Ledo Existing building retrofits: Methodology and state-of-the-art, Energy and Buildings 55 (2012) 889–902 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Flourentzou, C.A. Roulet, Elaboration of retrofit scenarios, Energy and Buildings 34 (2002) 185–192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Chidiac, E.J.C. Catania, E. Morofsky, S. Foo, Effectiveness of single and multiple energy retrofit measures on the energy consumption of office buildings, Energy 36 (2011) 5037–5052. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Asadi, M.G. Silva, C.H. Antunes, L. Dias, Multi-objective optimization for building retrofit strategies: a model and an application, Energy and Buildings 41 (2012) 81–87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Guo, C. Belcher, W.M. Kim Roddis, RetroLite., An artificial intelligence tool for lighting energy-efficiency upgrade, Energy and Buildings 20 (1993) 115–120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Rey, Office building retrofitting strategies: multicriteria approach of an architectural and technical issue, Energy and Buildings 36 (2004) 367–372. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fluhrer, E. Maurer, A. Deshmukh, Achieving radically energy efficient retrofits: The Empire State Building example, ASHRAE Transactions 116 (Part 2) (2010) 236–243. [Google Scholar]
- A. Cooperman, J. Dieckmann, J. Brodrick, Commercial envelopes, ASHRAE Journal 53 (2011) 134–136. [Google Scholar]
- Anne Grete Hestnes, Niels Ulrik Kofoed Effective retrofitting scenarios for energy efficiency and comfort: results of the design and evaluation activities within the OFFICE project, Building and Environment 37 (2002) 569 – 574 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Santamouris, E. Dascalaki, Passive retrofitting office buildings to improve their energy Performance and indoor environment: the OFFICE project, Building and Environment 37 (2002) 575 – 578 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ArchNet Digital Library. http://archnet.org/library/sites/one-site.jsp?site_id=510, Retrieved 13 October 2011. [Google Scholar]
- E. Dascalaki, M. Santamouris, On the potential of retrofitting scenarios for offices, Building and Environment 37 (2002) 557 – 567 ICPER-2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Xu, E.H.W. Chan, Q.K. Qian, Success factors of energy performance contracting (EPC) for sustainable building energy efficiency retrofit (BEER) of hotel buildings in China, Energy Policy 39 (2011) 7389–7398. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Standards Australia, Australian/New Zealand Standard: Energy Audits (AS/NZS 3598:2000), Standards Australia International Ltd and Standards, New Zealand, 2000, ISBN:0733735762. [Google Scholar]
- A. Synnefa, M. Saliari, M. Santamouris, Experimental and numerical assessment of the impact of increased roof reflectance on a school building in Athens Energy and Buildings 55 (2012) 7–15 [Google Scholar]
- M. Kolokotronia, B.L. Gowreesunkera, R. Giridharanb, Cool roof technology in London: An experimental and modelling study, Energy and Buildings 67 (2013) 658–667. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.