MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- M.R. Lias, T.V.V.L.N.R, M. Awang and M.A. Khan, The Stress Distribution of Gear Tooth Due to Axial Misalignment Condition, Journal of Applied Sciences, 12, pp. 2404–2410, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Palermo, D. Mundo, R. Hadjit, and W. Desmet, Multibody element for spur and helical gear meshing based on detailed three-dimensional contact calculations, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 62, pp. 13–30, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, Effects of machining errors, assembly errors and tooth modifications on loading capacity, load-sharing ratio and transmission error of a pair of spur gears, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 42, pp. 698–726, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Timmers, Der Einflussfertigungstechnisch-und lastbedingterAchsversetzungen in Stirnradgetrieben auf die Zahnverformung, English Translation, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 87, pp. 1771–1778, (1965) [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Coy, D. P. Townsend, and H. H. Coe, Results of NASA/Army transmission research, DTIC Document (1987) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kramberger, M. Šraml, I. Potrč, and J. Flašker, Numerical Calculation of Bending Fatigue Life of Thin-Rim Spur Gears, Eng. Fract. Mech., 71 pp. 647–656, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Z. Xu, Z. X. Wu, S. A. Tian, and Y. J. Hua, Three-Dimensional Analyses of Spur Gear Bending Stresses by Global-Local Finite Element Technique, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 365, pp. 309–313, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kawalec, D. Ceglarek, and J. Wiktor, Comparative Analysis of Tooth-Root Strength Using ISO and AGMA Standards in Spur and Helical Gears With FEM-based Verification, Journal of Mechanical Design, 128, pp. 1141–1158, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. 11.0, ANSYS Modeling and Meshing Guide. USA: ANSYS, Inc., (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Haiba M., DC, Brooks, PC, Levesley, MC., Review of life assessment techniques applied to dynamically loaded automotive components, Computers and Structures, 2, pp. 481–494, (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.