MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- A.M.K. Esawi, M. M. Farag, Carbon nanotube reinforced composites: potential and current challenges, Materials & Design. 28, 2394–2401(2007). [CrossRef]
- S. Iijima, Helical microtubules of graphitic carbon, Nature. 354, 56–58 (1991). [CrossRef]
- T.T. Erik, Z. Ren, T.W. Chou, Advances in the science and technology of carbon nanotubes and their composites: a review, Compos. Sci. Technol. 61, 1899–912 (2001).
- R.H. Baughman, A.A. Zakhidov, W.A. de Heer, Carbon nanotubes: the route toward applications. Science. 297, 787–92 (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. S. Muhsan, F. Ahmad, N. M. Mohamed, and M. R. Raza, Nanoscale dispersion of carbon nanotubes in copper matrix nanocomposites for thermal management applications, Journal of Nanoengineering and Nanomanufacturing. 3, 248–252 (2013). [CrossRef]
- A. S. Muhsan, F. Ahmad, N. M. Mohamed, and M. R. Raza, Uniform dispersion of multiwalled carbon nanotubes in copper matrix nanocomposites using metal injection molding technique, International Journal of Manufacturing Engineering (2013).
- A. S. Muhsan, F. Ahmad, N. M. Mohamed, and M. R. Raza, Fabrication and microstructural analysis of CNTs reinforced copper matrix nanocomposites via MIM technique, Applied Mechanics and Materials. 459, 11–17 (2014). [CrossRef]
- A. Bhat, V.K. Balla, S. Bysakh, D. Basu, S. Bose, A. Bandyopadhyay, Carbon nanotube reinforced Cu–10Sn alloy composites: mechanical and thermal properties, Materials Science and Engineering. 528, 6727–6732 (2011). [CrossRef]
- T. Laha, A. Agarwal, T. McKechnie, S. Seal, Synthesis and characterization of plasma spray formed carbon nanotube reinforced aluminum composite, Materials Science and Engineering: A. 381, 249–258 (2004). [CrossRef]
- C. Kim, B. Lim, B. Kim, U. Shim, S. Oh, B. Sung, et al., Strengthening of copper matrix composites by nickel-coated single-walled carbon nanotube reinforcements, Synthetic Metals. 159, 424–429 (2009). [CrossRef]
- C.F. Deng, D.Z. Wang, X.X. Zhang, A.B. Li, Processing and properties of carbon nanotubes reinforced aluminum composites, Materials Science and Engineering A. 444, 138–145 (2007). [CrossRef]
- H. Kwon, M. Estili, K. Takagi, T. Miyazaki, A. Kawasaki, Combination of hot extrusion and spark plasma sintering for producing carbon nanotube reinforced aluminum matrix composites, Carbon. 47, 570–577 (2009). [CrossRef]
- W.M. Daoush, B.K. Lim, C.B. Mo, D.H. Nam, S.H. Hong, Electrical and mechanical properties of carbon nanotube reinforced copper nanocomposites fabricated by electroless deposition process, Materials Science and Engineering: A. 513–514 247–253 (2009). [CrossRef]
- S.M. Uddin, T. Mahmud, C. Wolf, C. Glanz, I. Kolaric, C. Volkmer, et al., Effect of size and shape of metal particles to improve hardness and electrical properties of carbon nanotube reinforced copper and copper alloy composites, Composites Science and Technology. 70, 2253–2257 (2010). [CrossRef]
- K. Chu, Q. Wu, C. Jia, X. Liang, J. Nie, W. Tian, G. Gai, H. Guo, Fabrication and effective thermal conductivity of multi-walled carbon nanotubes reinforced Cu matrix composites for heat sink applications, Composites Science and Technology. 70, 298–304 (2010). [CrossRef]
- K.T. Kim, J. Eckert, G. Liu, J.M. Park, B.K. Lim, S.H. Hong, Influence of embedded-carbon nanotubes on the thermal properties of copper matrix nanocomposites processed by molecular-level mixing, Scripta Materialia. 64, 181–184 (2011). [CrossRef]
- S. Cho, K. Kikuchi, T. Miyazaki, K. Takagi, A. Kawasaki, T. Tsukada, Multiwalled carbon nanotubes as a contributing reinforcement phase for the improvement of thermal conductivity in copper matrix composites, Scripta Materialia. 63, 375–378 (2010). [CrossRef]
- I.E. Afrooz, A. Öchsner, M. Rahmandoust, Effects of the carbon nanotube distribution on the macroscopic stiffness of composite materials, Computational Materials Science. 51, 422–429 (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.