MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- M. Moayedfar, Z. Leman, H. Mirabi, B.T.H.T. Baharudin, The effect of forming parameters on the sheet stretch in incremental sheet forming (ISF) process on CNC lathe machine. Advanced Materials Research, Trans Tech Publications. 634-638, 2894–2898 (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. Moayedfar, Z. Leman and B.T.H.T. Baharudin, Incremental Sheet Forming (ISF) of AISI 316 Stainless Steel Sheet Using CNC Milling Machine. Journal of Advances in Materials & Processing Technologies. (2014)
- M. Bambach, B. Taleb Araghi, G. Hirt, Strategies to improve the geometric accuracy in asymmetric single point incremental forming. Production Engineering. 3(2), 145–156 (2009) [CrossRef]
- G. Hirt, J. Ames, M. Bambach, R. Kopp, Forming strategies and process modelling for CNC incremental sheet forming. CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology. 53(1), 203–206 (2005)
- M. Bambach, G. Hirt, Performance Assessment of Element Formulations and Constitutive Laws for the Simulation of Incremental Sheet Forming (ISF). (2005)
- A. Hadoush, A.H. Van Den Boogaard, Substructuring in the implicit simulation of single point incremental sheet forming. International Journal of Material Forming. 2(3), 181–189 (2009) [CrossRef]
- M. Bambach, M. Cannamela, M. Azaouzi, G. Hirt, J.L. Batoz, Computer-aided tool path optimization for single point incremental sheet forming. Advanced Methods in Material Forming, Springer. 233–250 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M. Tisza, I. Panity, P. Z. Kovács, Experimental and numerical study of a milling machine-based dieless incremental sheet forming. International Journal of Material Forming. 3, 971–974 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J. Duflou, B. Lauwers, J. Verbert, Study on the achievable accuracy in single point incremental forming. Advanced Methods in Material Forming. 251 (2007)
- T. Welo, Sheet metal forming in a prototyping method of ISF. Journal of Advances in Material Forming. 175–191 (2008)
- C. Robert, On some computational aspects for incremental sheet metal forming simulations. International Journal of Material Forming. 1, 1195–1198 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Y. Luo, K. He, R. Du, A new sheet metal forming system based on incremental punching, part 2: machine building and experiment results. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 51(5), 493–506 (2010) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.