MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Dunford, C. (2011) Looking at the Technical Issues and Beyonds: Crankshaft purpose, design and modes of failure. CSL Technical Focus, Issue 2 (November), pp. 1–2 [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Z., Cui, Z. and Wang, X. (2012) A New Method Based on Finite Element Analysis for Crankshaft Strength. Applied Mechanics and Materials, pp. 2125–2128 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yingkui, G. and Zhibo, Z. (2011) Strength Analysis of Diesel Engine Crankshaft Based on PRO/E and ANSYS. Third International Conference on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation, pp. 362–364 [Google Scholar]
- Lianke, S., Tang-Bin, Dongxin, X. and Xigeng, S. (2007) FEA Optimal Design of Diesel Engine Crankshaft. Tractor & Farm Transporter, pp. 54–55 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- First-Hand.info. (2007) Retrieved March 26, 2014, from Four Stroke Cycle Spark Ignition (petrol) Engine: http://www.first-hand.info/FourStrokeCycle.html [Google Scholar]
- Cook, R. D. (1995) Finite Element Modeling for Stress Analysis. John Wiley & Sons [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.