MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Dunford, C. (2011) Looking at the Technical Issues and Beyonds: Crankshaft purpose, design and modes of failure. CSL Technical Focus, Issue 2 (November), pp. 1–2
- Xu, Z., Cui, Z. and Wang, X. (2012) A New Method Based on Finite Element Analysis for Crankshaft Strength. Applied Mechanics and Materials, pp. 2125–2128 [CrossRef]
- Yingkui, G. and Zhibo, Z. (2011) Strength Analysis of Diesel Engine Crankshaft Based on PRO/E and ANSYS. Third International Conference on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation, pp. 362–364
- Lianke, S., Tang-Bin, Dongxin, X. and Xigeng, S. (2007) FEA Optimal Design of Diesel Engine Crankshaft. Tractor & Farm Transporter, pp. 54–55 [CrossRef]
- First-Hand.info. (2007) Retrieved March 26, 2014, from Four Stroke Cycle Spark Ignition (petrol) Engine: http://www.first-hand.info/FourStrokeCycle.html
- Cook, R. D. (1995) Finite Element Modeling for Stress Analysis. John Wiley & Sons
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.