MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- J. D. Smith, Gear Noise and Vibration, 2nd ed., Marcel Dekker, New York, (2003).
- S.P. Radzevich, Dudley’s Handbook of Practical Gear Design and Manufacture, 2nd ed., CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, (2012). [CrossRef]
- S. Li and A. Kahraman, Micro-pitting fatigue lives of lubricated point contacts: experiments and model validation, International Journal of Fatigue, 48, pp. 9–18, (2013). [CrossRef]
- H. N. Ozguven, D. R. Houser, Mathematical models used in gear dynamics – A review, J. Sound and Vib., 121 , pp. 383–411, (1988). [CrossRef]
- M. Hotait and A. Kahraman, Experiments on the relationship between the dynamic transmission error and the dynamic stress factor of spur gear pairs, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 70, pp. 116–128, (2013). [CrossRef]
- P. Velex, M. Ajmi, Dynamic tooth loads and quasi-static transmission errors in helical gears – Approximate dynamic factor formulae, Mech. and Machine Theory, 42, pp. 1512–1526, (2007). [CrossRef]
- R. Munro, L. Morrish, D. Palmer, Gear transmission error outside the normal path of contact due to corner and top contact, Proc. Inst. Of Mech. Engineers, Part C: J. of Mechanical Engineering Science, 213, pp. 389–400 (1999). [CrossRef]
- M.S. Tavakoli, D.R. Houser, Optimum profile modifications for the minimization of static transmission errors of spur gears, J. of Mech., Trans., and Automation, 108, pp. 86–94 (1986). [CrossRef]
- S. Sundaresan, K. Ishii, D.R. Houser, A procesude using manufacturing variance to design gears with minimum transmission error, J. Mech. Des., 113, pp. 318–324 (1991). [CrossRef]
- D.R. Houser, R. Singh, Gear Noise Short Course Notes, The Ohio State University, Columbus, (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.