MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- G. Suzanne, J. Choi. Two-Phase Flow Splitting at Side-Branching Tees. In SPE Western Regional Meeting, May, 1998.
- B.J. Azzopardi, S. Rea. Phase separation using a simple T-junction. In SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Oct, 2000.
- Y. Liu, W. Li. Numerical Simulation On Two Phase Bubbly Flow Split In A Branching T-junction. International Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration. 19(4):253–262, 2011 [CrossRef]
- D. P. Margaris. T-junction separation modelling in gas–liquid two-phase flow. Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification. 46(2):150–158, 2007. [CrossRef]
- G. Baker. Separation and control of gas-liquid flows at horizontal T-junctions. PhD dissertation, University of Nottingham, 2003.
- E.M.K. Wren. 2001. Geometric effects on phase split at a large diameter T-junction. Doctoral dissertation, University of Nottingham, 2001.
- E. Wren, G. Baker, B.J. Azzopardi, R. Jones. Slug flow in small diameter pipes and T-junctions. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 29(8):893–899. 2005. [CrossRef]
- S. Griston, J. H. Choi. 1998. Two-phase flow splitting at side-branching tees. SPE 46237 presented at the SPE Western Regional Meeting, Bakersfield, CA, May, 1998.
- B. J. Azzopardi. 1999. The effect of side arm diameter on phase split at T-junctions. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Oct, 1999.
- H.M Low, W Pao, F.M. Hashim. Numerical investigation of two phase separation in T-junction. International Conf. Mathematics, Engineering & Industrial Application (ICoMEIA 2014), P. Pinang, 3-5 May 2014.
- M.R. Davis, B. Fungtamasan. Two-phase flow through pipe branch junctions. International Journal of Multiphase Flow. 16(5):799–817, 1990. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.