MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- A. Jidin, N. Idris, A. Yatim and M. Elbuluk, “A Novel Overmodulation and Field Weakening Strategy for Direct Torque Control of Induction Machines” Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, 2008. IAS ‘08. IEEE, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jidin, N. Idris, A. Yatim, T. Sutikno, and M. Elbuluk, “An Optimized Switching Strategy for Quick Dynamic Torque Control in DTC-Hysteresis-Based Induction Machines”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 58, pp. 3391–3400, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Kumar, K. N. V. Prasad, and M.A.N. Doss, “Improve the Transient Response of Speed and Torque Ripple Minimization of the BLDC Motor by Varies Controllers”, Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI), International Conference on, 10-12 Jan 2012, Vol. 1, no.6, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. MadhusudhanaRao, and B.V.SankerRam, “Speed Control of BLDC Motor with Common Current”, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering, November, Vol 2, No. 6, pp 182–187,(2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Feyzi, M. Ebadpour, S.A.K Mozaffari Niapour, and A. Feizi, “A New Single Current Strategy for High-Performance Brushless DC Motor Drives”, Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE), 24th Canadian Conference on, May, pp.424,(2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Chuang, K. Yu-Lung, and Y.C. Chuang, “Analysis of Commutation Torque Ripple using Different PWM Modes in BLDC Motors”, Industrial & Commercial Power Systems Technical Conference - Conference Record 2009 IEEE, May, Vol. 1, no. 6, pp.3–7,(2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Soliman, and S. M. E. L Hakim, “Improvement the Current Control Methods for Three Phase Voltage Source Inverter to Drive the Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), October, ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Vol. 2, Issue-1, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dixon, S. Tepper, and L. Moran, “Practical Evaluation of Different Modulation Techniques for Current-Controlled Voltage Source Inverters,” Electric Power Applications, IEE Proceedings, Jul, vol.143, no.4, pp.301,306,(1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Oguntoyinbo, “PID Control of Brushless DC Motor and Robot Trajectory Planning Simulation with MATLAB/SIMULINK”, Report. University of Applied Science, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.