MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- E. F. William, “Forsthoffer’s Rotating Equipment Handbooks: Fundamentals of Rotating Equipment,” (2005).
- N. F. Rieger, “The High Cost of Failure of Rotating Equipment,” co DTIC, p. 3, (1990).
- G. F. M. de Souza, Thermal Power Plant Performance Analysis: Springer, (2012). [CrossRef]
- A. S. Markowski and M. S. Mannan, “Fuzzy risk matrix,” Journal of hazardous materials, vol. 159, pp. 152–157, (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. DoD, “882D Standard Practice for System Safety,” US Department of Defense, (2000).
- B. Ruge, “Risk matrix as tool for risk assessment in the chemical process industries,” ESREL 2004, (2004).
- O. Salvi and B. Debray, “A global view on ARAMIS, a risk assessment methodology for industries in the framework of the SEVESO II directive,” Journal of hazardous materials, vol. 130, pp. 187–199, (2006). [CrossRef]
- J. D. Andrews and T. R. Moss, Reliability and risk assessment: Longman Scientific & Technical, (1993).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.