MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- E. F. William, “Forsthoffer’s Rotating Equipment Handbooks: Fundamentals of Rotating Equipment,” (2005). [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Rieger, “The High Cost of Failure of Rotating Equipment,” co DTIC, p. 3, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- G. F. M. de Souza, Thermal Power Plant Performance Analysis: Springer, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Markowski and M. S. Mannan, “Fuzzy risk matrix,” Journal of hazardous materials, vol. 159, pp. 152–157, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. DoD, “882D Standard Practice for System Safety,” US Department of Defense, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- B. Ruge, “Risk matrix as tool for risk assessment in the chemical process industries,” ESREL 2004, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- O. Salvi and B. Debray, “A global view on ARAMIS, a risk assessment methodology for industries in the framework of the SEVESO II directive,” Journal of hazardous materials, vol. 130, pp. 187–199, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Andrews and T. R. Moss, Reliability and risk assessment: Longman Scientific & Technical, (1993). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.