MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- S.H. Shin, J.G. Ih, T. Hashimoto, S. Hatano, Sound quality evaluation of the booming sensation for passenger cars, Appl. Acoustics 70, pp. 309–320, (2009). [CrossRef]
- M.S. Qatu, M.K. Abdelhamid, J. Pang, G. Sheng, Overview of automotive noise and vibration, Int J. of Veh. Noise and Vib. 5, pp. 135, (2009).
- C. Bosco, M. Cardinale, R. Colli, J. Tihanyi, S.P. von Duvillard, A. Viru, The influence of whole body vibration on the mechanical behavior of skeletal muscle, Clinical Physio. 19, pp. 183–187, (1999). [CrossRef]
- I. Zaman, A. Khalid, B. Manshoor, S. Araby, The effects of bolted joints on dynamic response of structures, IOP Conf. Series: Mat. Sci. and Eng. 50, 012018, (2013). [CrossRef]
- I. Z. Bujang, M.K. Awang, A.E. Ismail. Study on the dynamic behavior of coir fiber reinforced composites, Reg. Conf. on Eng. Maths, Mech, Manufact. & Architecture (EM3ARC), (2007).
- J. H. Koo, M. Ahmadian, M. Setareh, T.M. Murray, In search of suitable control methods for semi-active tuned vibration absorbers, J. of Vib. Contr. 10, (2004).
- I. Zaman, B. Manshoor, A. Khalid, S. Araby, M.I. Ghazali, Vibration characteristics of composite plate embedded with shape memory alloy at elevated temperature, Appl. Mech and Mat. 393, pp. 655–660, (2013).
- W. O. Wong, W.O. Cheung, Optimal design of a damped dynamic vibration absorber for vibration control of structure excited by ground motion, Eng. Struc. 30, (2008).
- M. J. Brennan, Some recent developments in adaptive tuned vibration absorbers/neutraliser, Shock and Vib. 13, (2006).
- J. Q. Sun, M. R. Jolly, M. A. Norris, Passive, adaptive and active tuned vibration absorbers - a survey, Trans. of the American Soc. of Mech. Engrs. 117, pp. 234–242, (1995).
- R.I. Wright, M.R.F. Kidner, Vibration absorbers: a review of applications in interior noise control of propeller aircraft, J of Vib. and Contr. 10, pp. 1221–1237, (2004). [CrossRef]
- I. Zaman, K.A. Kamaruddin, M.T. Nordin, Identification of structural defects using modal technology, Int. Conf. on Construct. Building Tech., (2007).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.