MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- S.H. Shin, J.G. Ih, T. Hashimoto, S. Hatano, Sound quality evaluation of the booming sensation for passenger cars, Appl. Acoustics 70, pp. 309–320, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Qatu, M.K. Abdelhamid, J. Pang, G. Sheng, Overview of automotive noise and vibration, Int J. of Veh. Noise and Vib. 5, pp. 135, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C. Bosco, M. Cardinale, R. Colli, J. Tihanyi, S.P. von Duvillard, A. Viru, The influence of whole body vibration on the mechanical behavior of skeletal muscle, Clinical Physio. 19, pp. 183–187, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Zaman, A. Khalid, B. Manshoor, S. Araby, The effects of bolted joints on dynamic response of structures, IOP Conf. Series: Mat. Sci. and Eng. 50, 012018, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Z. Bujang, M.K. Awang, A.E. Ismail. Study on the dynamic behavior of coir fiber reinforced composites, Reg. Conf. on Eng. Maths, Mech, Manufact. & Architecture (EM3ARC), (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Koo, M. Ahmadian, M. Setareh, T.M. Murray, In search of suitable control methods for semi-active tuned vibration absorbers, J. of Vib. Contr. 10, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- I. Zaman, B. Manshoor, A. Khalid, S. Araby, M.I. Ghazali, Vibration characteristics of composite plate embedded with shape memory alloy at elevated temperature, Appl. Mech and Mat. 393, pp. 655–660, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- W. O. Wong, W.O. Cheung, Optimal design of a damped dynamic vibration absorber for vibration control of structure excited by ground motion, Eng. Struc. 30, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Brennan, Some recent developments in adaptive tuned vibration absorbers/neutraliser, Shock and Vib. 13, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Q. Sun, M. R. Jolly, M. A. Norris, Passive, adaptive and active tuned vibration absorbers - a survey, Trans. of the American Soc. of Mech. Engrs. 117, pp. 234–242, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Wright, M.R.F. Kidner, Vibration absorbers: a review of applications in interior noise control of propeller aircraft, J of Vib. and Contr. 10, pp. 1221–1237, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Zaman, K.A. Kamaruddin, M.T. Nordin, Identification of structural defects using modal technology, Int. Conf. on Construct. Building Tech., (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.