MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- S. P. Swierczyna R. and D. Fisher, Effects of range top diversity, range accessories, and hood dimensions on commercial kitchen hood performance. ASHRAE 112(1), pp. 603–614, (2006).
- C. B. Keil., Kassa H, and F. Kenny, Kitchen hood performance in food service operations, J of Environment Health. 67(5), pp. 25–30, (2004).
- R. Swiercyna, P. Sobiski, and D. Fisher, Effects of appliance diversity and position on commercial kitchen hood performance. American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) 112(12), pp. 591–602, (2006)
- S. Saha, A. Guha, and S. Roy, Experimental and computational investigation of indoor air quality inside several community kitchens in a large campus. Building and Environment 52, pp. 177–190, (2012). [CrossRef]
- 5.Improving commercial kitchen ventilation system: Optimizing make up air. ASHRAE, (2002)
- Q. Chen, Comparison of different k-Ɛ models for indoor air flow computations. Numer Heat Transfer, 28(B), pp.353–69, (1995) [CrossRef]
- Improving commercial kitchen ventilation system: Selecting and sizing hood performance. ASHRAE, (2002).
- W. A. Hendrix, D. R. Henderson and H. Z. Jackson, Infiltration heat gains through cold storage room doorways. ASHRAE Transaction 95(2), pp. 1155–1168, (1989).
- Z. Rabiah, Halton foodservice: Halton design guide for indoor air climate in commercial kitchens, (2007).
- C. Lee and K. Lim, A numerical study on the characteristics of flow field, temperature and concentration distribution according to changing the shape of separation plate of kitchen hood system. Energy Building. 40(1), pp. 175–184, (2008). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.