MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- T. Hasegawa, T. Nakata, and M. Sato, Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power 123, 22–32 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Das, K. Kumar, and C.-J. Sung, Combustion and Flame 158, 345–353 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Gupta, L. G. Velazquez-Vargas, and L.-S. Fan, Energy Fuels 21, 2900–2908 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Santner, F. L. Dryer, and Y. Ju, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute 34, 719–726 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. M. Nikolaou, J.-Y. Chen, and N. Swaminathan, Combustion and Flame 160, 56–75 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Delattin, G. D. Lorenzo, S. Rizzo, S. Bram, and Ruyck, Applied Energy 87, 1441(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Lee, S. B. Seo, J. Yoon, M. Kim, and Y. Yoon, Fuel 102, 431–438 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Henderick, “An Assessment of Biomass-powered Microturbines and the Potential for Application in Rural China,” Princeton University (2000) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Guangul, S. A. Sulaiman, and A. Ramli, Bioresource Technology 126, 224–232 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Li, R. Zhang, and J. Bi, International journal of hydrogen energy 35, 2722–2726 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Tesfa, R. Mishra, F. Gu, and A. D. Ball, Renewable Energy 37, 333–344 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.