MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- R. Peña-Alzola., International Conference on Power Engineering, Energy and Electrical Drives. Spain. May 2011
- Christopher A. Haller., Dynamic Energy Management using Flywheel Energy Storage Systems: Design & Applications. ECE 530 Contemporary Energy Applications (Fall 2008)
- Björn Bolund, Hans Bernhoff, Mats Leijon., Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 11, 235–258 (2007) [CrossRef]
- H. Ibrahim, A. Ilinca, J. Perron., Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 12, 1221–1250 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Arslan, Mehmet Ali, Materials & Design 29 (2), 514–518 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Alan Ruddell, Investigation on Storage Technologies for Intermittent Renewable Energies: Evaluation and recommended R&D strategy. Storage Technology Report. (2003)
- R. Sánchez GrandíaI, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 44 (9) (2008)
- Santiago Sanz, IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, 20 (3), 2010
- GY Jeong, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 47 (10) (2011) [CrossRef]
- Olivier Barré, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 42 (4) (2006)
- W. N. Fu.. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 40 ( 2) (2004)
- Francois Henrotte, Journal of Comp and Applied Math 168, 235–243 (2004) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Ahmad Radikal Akbar, Mokhtar Awang, ICAMN III. Scientific Net, (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.