MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- M.S. Kim, K.S. Lee, S. Song, Effects of pass arrangement and optimization of design parameters on the thermal performance of a multi pass heat exchanger, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 29: 352–363 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Chung, K.S. Lee, W.S. Kim, Optimization of the design factors for thermal performance of a parallel-flow heat exchanger, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 45 (24): 4773–4780 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vikram Haldkar, Abhay Kumar Sharma, R.K. Ranjan, V.K. Bajpai, Parametric Analysis of Surface Condenser for Thermal Power Plant, International Journal of Thermal Technologies ISSN 2277 – 4114 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dutta, A.K. Das, S. Chakrabarti, Study on the effect of cooling water temperature rise on loss factor and efficiency of a condenser for a 210 MW thermal power unit, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 3, special issue 3: pages 485–489 (ICERTSD 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Kapooria, S. Kumar, K.S. Kasana, An analysis of a thermal power plant working on a Rankine cycle: A theoretical investigation, Journal of Energy in Southern Africa, 19 ( 2008) [Google Scholar]
- F.P. Incropera, D.P. Dewitt, Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.