MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 2014FDMD II - JIP 2014 - Fatigue Design & Material Defects
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Session 10.2: Corrosion and Welding Defects|
|Published online||09 June 2014|
- EPRI Report 1025628, Program on Technology Innovation: Development of a Corrosion-Fatigue Prediction Methodology for Steam Turbines Test Results for 12% Cr Blade Steel(2013)
- Y. Murakami (editor), Stress Intensity Factors Handbook, Pergamon (1987)
- H.R. Zambrano, G. Härkegård, Eng Fract Mech 102, 146 (2013) [CrossRef]
- R.A. Smith, K.J. Miller, Int J Mech Sci 20, 201 (1977) [CrossRef]
- Y. Murakami, Metal Fatigue: Effects of Small Defects and Nonmetallic Inclusions, Elsevier (2002)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.