MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 2014FDMD II - JIP 2014 - Fatigue Design & Material Defects
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Session 7: Fatigue Crack Growth and Thresholds at Defects I|
|Published online||09 June 2014|
- S. Suresh, Fatigue of materials (Cambridge University Press, 1998) [CrossRef]
- P. Lequeu, K.P. Smith, A. Danièlou, J. Mater. Eng. Perform. 19, 6 (2010) [CrossRef]
- E. Nizery, J.Y. Buffiere, H. Proudhon, A. Daniélou, S. Forest, Proc. of ICAA14 conf., Accepted
- Y. Murakami, Metal fatigue: effects of small defects and nonmetallic inclusion (Elsevier, 2002)
- G. Petton, PhD thesis (INSA Lyon, 1995)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.