MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Construction Health and Safety|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- A.K.L. Bow, Designing Fire Protection Systems to Meet The Safety, Operational and Environmental Requirements for Modern Substations, China Light & Power Co. Ltcl, IEE 2nd International Conference on Advances in Power System Control, Operation and Management, December 1993, pp: 3–9
- W.K. Chow, Review on fire safety management and application to Hong Kong, International Journal on Engineering Performance-Based Fire Codes, 3 (1) (2001) 52–58.
- N.E. Groner, Intentional Systems Representations Are Useful Alternatives to Physical Systems Representations of Fire-Related Human Behavior Safety Science, 38 (2) (2001) 85–94.
- N. Thomson, Fire Hazards in Industry, 2002, pp: 69–87
- S.C. Tsui, W.K. Chow, Legislation Aspects of Fire Safety Management in Hong Kong”, Journal of Facilities, 22 (5/6) (2004) 149–164. [CrossRef]
- N. Cai, W.K. Chow, Fire Safety Requirements On Lift System For Evacuation In Supertall Buildings, 2011, pp: 45–49
- M.M.H Fadzil, Human Factors in Fire Safety Design, Journal HBP, 5 (1998) 7–17.
- D. Canter, Fire and Human Behavior – An Introduction, 1980, pp: 3–7
- Uniform Building By Law, 1984
- I. Huseyin, L. Satyen, Fire Safety Training: Its Importance In Enhancing Fire Safety Knowledge and Response To Fire, The Australian Journal of Emergency Management, 21 (4) (2006) 48–53
- C. Subramaniam, Human factors influencing fire safety measures, Journal of Disaster Prevention and Management, 13 (2) (2004) 110–116. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.