MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Construction Health and Safety|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- M. Nasiri, Skidding Routes Simulation for Opening Access to High-Risk Fire Areas, World Applied Sciences Journal, 16 (2) (2012) 791–798 [Google Scholar]
- H.N. Salleh, A.G. Ahmad, Fire Safety Management In Heritage Buildings: The Current Scenario In Malaysia, 22nd CIPA Symposium, 2009, pp. 4–6. [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Ibrahim, K. Abdul-Hamid, M.S. Ibrahim, A. Mohd-Din, R.M. Yunus, M.R. Yahya, The Development of Fire Risk Assessment Method for Heritage Building. 2nd International Building Control Conference, 20 (2011) 317–324 [Google Scholar]
- G. Ramachandran, Fire Safety Management and Risk Assessment, Facilities, 17 (9/10) (1999) 363–367 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rahman, Heritage Management Challenges in Historic Town of Ludlow England, World Applied Sciences Journal, 24 (12) (2013) 1589–1596 [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Salleh, Fire Safety Management in Heritage Buildings: The Current Scenario in Malaysia, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- W.K. Chow, Proposed Fire Safety Ranking System EB-FSRS for Existing High-Rise Non-Residential Buildings in Hong Kong, ASCE Journal of Architectural Engineering, 8 (4) (2002) 116–124 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. WattsJr, M.E. Kaplan, Fire Risk Index for Historic Buildings, Fire Technology, 37 (2011) 167–180 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.