MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction Health and Safety|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- CIDB Malaysia, IBSDigest January – March 2005, CIDB Malaysia, 2005, pp: 4–8
- Hafizal Mahadi, Aspek Kualiti Dalam Pembinaan Bangunan Menggunakan Konkrit Pra-Tuang, BSc Degree, UTM, 2007, pp: 43–61
- N.Y. Maamor, Safety Aspect in Installation Industrialized Building System (IBS) Component, 3. Research Study for Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, UMP, 2007, pp: 65–69
- Precast Technics Sdn Bhd, Manual Kaedah Kerja Dan Lampiran Jaminan Kualiti (QA/QC) Untuk Sistem “Simplified Precast Building” (The SPB System), Precast System Specialist, 2012
- A. Wetmore, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coffee Break: Using Likert Scales in Evaluation Survey Work, CDC, Atlanta, 2012, pp: 2–9
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ), Tilt-up and Pre-cast Construction: Industry Code of Practice, Queensland Government, Department of Industrial Relations, 2003, pp: 1–12
- CIDB Malaysia, Industry Standard: Standard for Handling Stacking, Transportation and Erection of Precast Concrete Elements, CIDB Malaysia, 2009, pp: 22–34
- Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), Guidelines for Public Safety and Health at Construction Sites, Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia, 1994, pp: 11–18
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.