MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Building Material and Structure|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- E.N. Antoine, Fiber Reinforcement for Concrete, Concrete International, 8 (1985) 21–29
- B. Miloud, Permeability and Porosity Characteristic of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Asian Journal Of Civil Engineering (Building and Housing), 6 (2005) 317–330.
- G. Idorn, Durability of Concrete, 1992.
- A.S. Ezeldin and P.N. Balaguru, Normal and High Strength Fiber Reinforced Concrete Under Compression, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 10(1992) 415–429. [CrossRef]
- B.P. Hughes and N.I Fatuhu, Workability of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete, 1977.
- S. Tokgoz, C. Dunbar, K. Tarinkulu, Experimental Behavior of Steel Fiber High Strength Reinforced Concrete and Composites Columns, Journal of Construction Steel Research 74 (2012) 98–107. [CrossRef]
- P.S Song and S. Hwang, Mechanical Properties of High Strength Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 18(9) (2004) 669–673 [CrossRef]
- R.N. Swamy, The Technology of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Practical Applications. ICE Proceedings 56(2) 143–159.
- W. Yao, L. Jie, K. Wu, Mechanical Properties of Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Concrete at Low Fiber Volume, Cement & Concrete Research 33 (2003) 27–30. [CrossRef]
- Q. Chunxiang, I. Patnaikumi, Properties of High Strength Steel Fiber Reinforced Beams in Bending, Cement and Concrete Composite 21(1) (1999) 73–81. [CrossRef]
- J. Edgington, D.J. Hannat, R.I. Williams, Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Building Research Establishment Current Paper CP 69/74 (1974), British Research Establishment, Department of the Environment, pg 17.
- S. Yacizi, G. Inan and T. Volkan, Effect of Aspect Ratio and Volume of Steel Fiber on the Mechanical Properties of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete. Construction And Building Material 21(6) (2007) 1250–1253. [CrossRef]
- ASTM C215, Standard Test Method for Fundamental Transverse, Longitudinal and Torsional Frequencies of Concrete Specimen, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society of Testing and Materials, 1991.
- ASTM C109, Compressive strength of mortars, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society of testing and materials, 1993.
- ACI 544.1R, State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan, 1996.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.