MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Building Material and Structure|
|Published online||19 March 2014|
- E.N. Antoine, Fiber Reinforcement for Concrete, Concrete International, 8 (1985) 21–29 [Google Scholar]
- B. Miloud, Permeability and Porosity Characteristic of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Asian Journal Of Civil Engineering (Building and Housing), 6 (2005) 317–330. [Google Scholar]
- G. Idorn, Durability of Concrete, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ezeldin and P.N. Balaguru, Normal and High Strength Fiber Reinforced Concrete Under Compression, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 10(1992) 415–429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Hughes and N.I Fatuhu, Workability of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- S. Tokgoz, C. Dunbar, K. Tarinkulu, Experimental Behavior of Steel Fiber High Strength Reinforced Concrete and Composites Columns, Journal of Construction Steel Research 74 (2012) 98–107. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S Song and S. Hwang, Mechanical Properties of High Strength Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 18(9) (2004) 669–673 [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Swamy, The Technology of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Practical Applications. ICE Proceedings 56(2) 143–159. [Google Scholar]
- W. Yao, L. Jie, K. Wu, Mechanical Properties of Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Concrete at Low Fiber Volume, Cement & Concrete Research 33 (2003) 27–30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Chunxiang, I. Patnaikumi, Properties of High Strength Steel Fiber Reinforced Beams in Bending, Cement and Concrete Composite 21(1) (1999) 73–81. [Google Scholar]
- J. Edgington, D.J. Hannat, R.I. Williams, Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Building Research Establishment Current Paper CP 69/74 (1974), British Research Establishment, Department of the Environment, pg 17. [Google Scholar]
- S. Yacizi, G. Inan and T. Volkan, Effect of Aspect Ratio and Volume of Steel Fiber on the Mechanical Properties of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete. Construction And Building Material 21(6) (2007) 1250–1253. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C215, Standard Test Method for Fundamental Transverse, Longitudinal and Torsional Frequencies of Concrete Specimen, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society of Testing and Materials, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C109, Compressive strength of mortars, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society of testing and materials, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- ACI 544.1R, State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan, 1996. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.