MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Fire Safety Engineering|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- PagniPJ and JoshiAA . “Glass Breaking in Fires”, Fire Safety Science-Proc. Third International Symposium, 791-802, London Elsevier Applied Science; 1991.
- ShieldsTJ, SilcockGWH and FloodM, “Performance of a single glazing assembly exposed to a fire in the centre of an enclosure”, Fire and Materials, 26(2), 51–75, 2002. [CrossRef]
- Keski-RahkonenO., “Breaking of Window Glass Close to Fire”, Fire and Materials, 12(2), 61–69, 1998. [CrossRef]
- Certifire, “CGI International Limited”, Pyroguard, 2006–2016.
- QuinnM, NadjaiA, and AliF, “Experimental and numerical investigation of inclined glazing façade performance under fire conditions”, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Structures in Fire, 43-52, ETH Zurich, 6-8 June, 2012.
- TofiloP, DelichatsiosM, NadjaiA, and FranssenJM, “Thermal stresses in glazing systems in buildings”, Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop of Structures in Fire, 1065-1075, Aveiro, Portugal, 2006.
- Differential scanning Calorimetry and Thermo gravimetric analysis, “Fleming Polymer Testing and Consultancy” http://www.flemingptc.co.uk, 2008.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.