MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Fire Safety Engineering|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- Lstiburek, J.W., “Why Green can be Wash”, ASHRAE Journal, 50 (11), 28-36, 2008.
- Chow, C.L., “Assessment of Fire Hazard on Glass Buildings with an Emphasis on Double-skin Façades”, PhD dissertation, Department of Architecture, University of Cambridge, UK, 2009.
- Chow, C.L., “Numerical Simulations on Airflow to the Double-skin Façade Cavity by an Adjacent Room Fire”, Proceedings of the ASME 2010 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Vol. 5, pp. 439-448, Paper no. IMECE2010-37478, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, 12-18 November, 2010.
- Oleszkiewicz, I., “Fire Exposure to Exterior Walls and Flame Spread on Combustible Cladding”, Fire Technology, November, 357-375, 1990. [CrossRef]
- Klopovic, S., and Turan, Ö.F., “Flames Venting Externally During Full-scale Flashover Fires: Two Sample Ventilation Cases”, Fire Safety Journal, 31 (2), 117-142, 1998. [CrossRef]
- Chow, C.L., Gao, Y., and Dong, H., “Selected Experimental Data Compiled from Full-scale Burning Tests on Glass Double-skin Façade Systems”, International Journal on Engineering Performance-based Fire Codes, Accepted to publish, 2012.
- Chow, C.L., Gao, Y., and Dong, H., “Full-scale Burning Tests on Glass Double-skin Façade Systems”, ASCE Texas Section Centennial Fall Conference 2013, 11-14 September 2013, Dallas, Texas, USA – Accepted to present.
- Chow, W.K., Hung, W.Y., Gao, Y., Zou, G., and Dong, H., “Experimental Study on Smoke Movement Leading to Glass Damages in Double-skinned Façade”, Construction and Building Materials, 21 (3), 556-566, 2007. [CrossRef]
- Chow, W.K., and Hung, W.Y., “Effect of Cavity Depth on Smoke Spreading of Double-skin Facade”, Building and Environment, 41 (7), 970-979, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Chow, C.L., Chow, W.K., Han, S.S., and So, A.K.W., “Vertical Air Temperature Profiles in a Single Skin Glass Façade with a ‘Jumping Fire' Scenario”, Journal of Applied Fire Science, 17 (2), 107-130, 2007-2008. [CrossRef]
- British Standard BS8414-1:2002, Fire Performance of External Cladding Systems – Part 1: Test Method for Non-loadbearing External Cladding Systems Applied to the Face of the Building, British Standards Institution, UK, 2002.
- British Standard BS8414-2:2005, Fire Performance of External Cladding Systems – Part 2: Test Method for Non-loadbearing External Cladding Systems Fixed to and Supported by a Structural Steel Frame, British Standards Institution, UK, 2005.
- Loss Prevention Standard LPS 1581: Issue 2.0, Requirements and Tests for LPCB Approval of Non-load Bearing External Cladding Systems Applied to the Masonry Face of a Building, BRE Global Ltd., 2010.
- Colwell, S., and Baker, T., Fire Performance of External Thermal Insulation for Walls of Multistory Buildings, 3rd Edition, Building Research Establishment Report BR135, UK, 2013.
- GB/T29416-2012, Fire Tests on External Building Façade, Chinese Standard, Beijing, implemented from 1 October 2012.
- Seigel, L.G., “The Projection of Flames from Burning Buildings”, Fire Technology, 5, 43-51, 1969. [CrossRef]
- Thomas, P.H., and Law, M., “The Projection of Flames from Buildings on Fire”, Fire Prevention Science and Technology, 10, 19-26, 1972.
- Chow, W.K., “Experience on Implementing Performance-based Design in Hong Kong”, Welcome speech, The 9th Asia-Oceania Symposium on Fire Science and Technology, Hefei, China, 17-20 October, 2012.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.