MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Fire Safety Engineering|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- Shields, T.J., Silcock, G.W.H. and Hassani, S.K.S., “The behaviour of double glazing in an enclosure fire”, Journal of Applied Fire Science, 7: 267–286, 1997/1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shields, T.J., Silcock, G.W.H. and Flood, M., “Performance of a single glazing assembly exposed to a fire in the centre of an enclosure”, Fire and Materials, 26: 61–75, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shields. T.J., Silcock, G.W.H. and Flood M., “Behaviour of double glazing in corner fires”, Fire Technology, 41: 37–65, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xie Q., Zhang H., Wan Y., et al., “Full-scale experimental study on crack and fallout of toughened glass with different thicknesses”, Fire and Materials, 32: 293–306, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mowrer, F.W., “Window breakage induced by exterior fires (NIST GCR 98-751)”. Gaithersburg, MD: National Institute of Standards and Technology, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Manzello, S.L., Gann, R.G., Kuckak, S.R., et al., “An experimental determination of a real fire performance of a non-load bearing glass wall assembly”, Fire Technology, 43: 77–89, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BRI, “Development of Evaluation Methods for Fire Prevention/Resistance”, Building Research Institute of Japan, March 1997. [Google Scholar]
- LPC, “Fire Spread in Multi-Storey Buildings with Glazed Curtain Wall Facades (LPR 11: 1999)”, Loss Prevention Council, Borehamwood, England, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Ni, Z., Peng, L., Lu, S., “Experimental study on fire performance of double-skin glass facades”, Journal of Fire Sciences, 30: 457–72, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chow, W.K., Gao, Y. and Chow, C.L., “A review on fire safetyin buildings with glass facade”, Journal of Applied Fire Science, 16(3): 201–223, 2006–2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O'Connor, D.J., “Building Façade or Fire Safety Faxxxade?”, CTBUH Journal, 2008(2): 30–39. [Google Scholar]
- Chow, W.K., Han, S.S., Chow, C.L., and So, A.K.W., “Experimental Measurement on Air Temperature in a Glass Faxxxade Fire”, International Journal of Engineering Performance-Based Fire Codes, 9(2): 78–86, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Chow, C.L., Chow, W.K., Han, S.S., and So, A.K.W., “Vertical air temperature profiles in a single skin glass faxxxade with a ‘jumping fire' scenario”, Journal of Applied Fire Science, 17(2): 107–130, 2007–2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chow, W.K., and Hung, W.Y., “Effect of cavity depth on smoke spreading of double-skin facade”, Building and Environment, 41(7): 970–979, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chow, C.L., “Full-scale burning tests on double-skin facade fires”, Fire and Materials, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.