MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Test and Assessment Methods|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 March 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing Council Directive 89/106/EEC
- EN 13501-1 Fire classification of construction products and building elements –part 1: Classification using test data from reaction to fire tests. CEN 2002
- EN 13501-2 Fire classification of construction products and building elements –part 2: Classification using data from fire resistance tests, excluding ventilation services. CEN, 2007
- ISO 9705 Fire Tests-Full-scale Room Test for Surface Products. ISO, 1993
- EN 14390 Fire test – Large-scale room reference test for surface products. CEN, 2007
- EN 13823, Reaction to fire tests for building products – Building products excluding floorings exposed to the thermal attack by a single burning item. CEN, 2002
- ETAG 004. Guideline for European Technical Approval of External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS). EOTA 2008.
- EN 13501-5 Fire classification of construction products and building elements —part 5: Classification using data from external fire exposure to roofs tests. CEN, 2005.
- CEN/TS 1187 Test methods for external fire exposure to roofs. CEN, 2012
- BS 8414-1 Fire performance of external cladding systems. Test methods for non-loadbearing external cladding systems applied to the face of a building. BSI, 2002
- BR 135, Fire performance of external thermal insulation for walls of multi-storey buildings, second edition, 2003, BRE report
- LPS 158: Issue 2.0:2010, Requirements and tests for LPCB approval of non-loadbearing external cladding systems applied to the masonry face of a building
- LPS 158: Issue 1.0:2010, Requirements and tests for LPCB approval of non-loadbearing external cladding systems fixed to and supported by a structural steel frame
- LEPIR II. test method for fire spread. 1970
- MSZ 14800-6 Fire resistance tests. Part 6: Fire propagation test for building facades. Hungarian standardisation institute 2009.
- SP FIRE 105. Issue 5. Large scale testing of facade systems. SP Boras Sweden, 1994
- DIN E 4102-20 (draft) Brandverhalten von Baustoffen und Bauteilen, Teil 20: Besonderer Nachweis für das Brandverhalten von Außenwandbekleidungen. DIN 2009
- ÖnormB 3800-5 (draft) Fire behaviour of building materials and components – Part 5: Fire behaviour of facades – Requirements, tests and evaluations. Austrian Standards Institute, 2003
- ISO 13785-2 Reaction-to-fire tests for façades –Part 2: Large-scale test. ISO, 2002
- ISO 13785-1 Reaction-to-fire tests for façades –Part 2: Intermediate-scale test. ISO, 2002
- GOST 31251-2008. Facades of buildings. Fire hazard test method. Interstate council for standardisation, metrology and certification 2010
- NFPA 285. Standard Fire Test Method for Evaluation of Fire Propagation Characteristics of Exterior Non-Load-Bearing Wall Assemblies Containing Combustible Components. NFPA, 2012
- NFPA 268. Standard Test Method for Determining Ignitibility of Exterior Wall Assemblies Using a Radiant Heat Energy Source. NFPA, 2012
- CAN/ULC-S134. Standard Method of Fire Test of Exterior Wall Assemblies. Underwriters Laboratories of Canada, 2013
- CAN/ULC-S101 Standard Methods of Fire Endurance Tests of Building Construction and Materials. Underwriters Laboratories of Canada, 2007
- CAN/ULC-S114. Standard Method of Test for Determination of Non-Combustibility in Building Materials. Underwriters Laboratories of Canada, 2005
- “A comparison of BS 8414-1 & -2, draft DIN 4102-20, ISO 13785-1 & -2, EN 13823 and EN ISO 11925-2.” Report number CC275194 issue 2. BRE Global Ltd. 2012
- Messerschmidt, B. , Fellman, J. : “Fire Testing of ETICS a comparative study”. Proceedings of International Conference Interflam 2013, Windsor, UK. Interscience Communications 2013.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.