MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Test and Assessment Methods|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- Hartmann, P. , Kögl, J. , Beikircher, W. , “Cone calorimeter tests on treated norway spruce.” International Symposium of Structural Fire Engineering, 19–20 April 2013, Prague, Czech Republic
- Hakkarainen, T. , et al. 2005. “Innovative ecoefficient high fire performance wood products for demanding applications.” State of the art, pp. 2–44. 2005.
- EN 13501-1:2002, Fire classification of construction products and building elements – Part 1: Classification using test data from reaction to fire tests. Brussels: European Committee for Standardization
- ISO 5660-1. Reaction-to-fire tests – Heat release, smoke production and mass loss rate
- ISO 834-1: Fire-resistance tests – Elements of building construction – Part 1. General requirements
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.