MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Fire Safety Engineering|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- S. Yokoi, Study on the Prevention of Fire Spread Caused by Hot Upward Current, Japan, Report 34, Report of the Building Research Institute, 1960.
- L.G. Seigel, The projection of flames from burning buildings, Fire Techno. 5 (1) (1969) 43–51. [CrossRef]
- P.H. Thomas, M. Law, The projection of flames from buildings on fire, Fire Prevention Science and Technology 10 (1972) 19–26.
- X.Q. Sun, L.H. Hu, W.K. Chow, Y. Xu, F. Li, A theoretical model to predict plume rise in shaft generated by growing compartment fire, Inter. J. Heat Mass Trans. 54 (2011) 910–920. [CrossRef]
- Oleszkiewicz, Heat Transfer from a Window Fire Plume to a Building Facade, HTD – Collected papers in Heat Transfer, vol. 123, Book No. H00526, 1989.
- K. Himoto, T. Tsuchihashi, Y. Tanaka, T. Tanaka, Modeling thermal behaviors of window flame ejected from a fire compartment, Fire Safety J. 44 (2009) 230–240. [CrossRef]
- Y. Ohmiya, S. Yusa, J.I. Suzuki, K. Koshikawa, M.A. Delichatsios, Aerothermodynamics of fully involved enclosure fires having external flames, in: Fourth International Seminar Fire and Explosion Hazards, 2003, pp. 121–129.
- Y. Ohmiya, T. Tanaka, T. Wakamatsu, A room fire model for predicting fire spread by external flames, Fire Sci. Techno. 18 (1) (1998) 11–21. [CrossRef]
- H. Huang, R. Oka, N. Liu, L. Zhang, Z. Deng, S. Kato, Experimental study of fire growth in a reduced-scale compartment under different approaching external wind conditions, Fire Safety J. 44 (2009) 311–321 [CrossRef]
- F. Tang, L.H. Hu, M.A. Delichatsios, K.H. Lu, W. Zhu, Experimental study on flame height and temperature profile of buoyant window spill plume from an under-ventilated compartment fire, Inter. J. Heat Mass Trans. 55 (2012) 93–101. [CrossRef]
- L.H. Hu, K.H. Lu, M. Delichatsios, L.H. He, F. Tang, An experimental investigation and statistical characterization of intermittent flame ejecting behavior of enclosure fires with an opening, Combust. Flame 159 (2012) 1178–1184. [CrossRef]
- Y.P. Lee, M.A. Delichatsios, G.W.H. Silcock, Heat fluxes and flame heights in facades from fires in enclosures of varying geometry, Proc. Combust Inst. 31 (2) (2007) 2521–2528. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Delichatsios, Y.P. Lee, P. Tofilo, A new correlation for gas temperature inside a burning enclosure, Fire Safety J. 44 (2009) 1003–1009. [CrossRef]
- Y.P. Lee, M.A. Delichatsios, Y. Ohmiya, The study for the physics of the outflow from the opening of a burning enclosure, in: Proceedings of the 5th International Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazards, 23–27 April 2007, Edinburgh, UK, pp. 381–392.
- Y.P. Lee, Heat Fluxes and Flame Heights in External Facade Fires, PhD thesis, FireSERT, University of Ulster, Belfast, United Kingdom, 2006.
- M. Coutin, J.M. Most, M.A. Delichatsios, M.M. Delichatsios, Flame heights in wall fires: effects of width, confinement and pyrolysis length, in: Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Fire Safety Science, 2000, pp. 729–740. [CrossRef]
- Yee-Ping Lee, M.A. Delichatsios, Yoshifumi Ohmiya, Kaoru Wakatsuki, Akito Yanagisawa , DaisukeGoto, Heat fluxes on opposite building wall by flames emerging from an enclosure, Proc. Combust Inst. 31 (2) (2009) 2551–2558.
- J.I. Yamaguchi, T. Tanaka, Temperature profiles of window jet plume, Fire Sci. Techno. 24 (1) (2005) 17–38. [CrossRef]
- K. Himoto, T. Tsuchihashi, Y. Tanaka, T. Tanaka, Modeling the trajectory of window flames with regard to flow attachment to the adjacent wall, Fire Safety J. 44 (2009) 250–258. [CrossRef]
- T. Nakao, A. Yanagisawa, A. Jo, K. Wakatsuki, Y. Ohmiya, Fire Plume Ejected from an Opening in Unconfined Space. Part 1 Experimental Outline, Fire Sci. Techno. 26 (2007), No.4 Special Issue 497–503. [CrossRef]
- Yanagisawa, A. Jo, T. Nakao, K. Wakatsuki, Y. Ohmiya, Fire Plume Ejected from an Opening in Unconfined Space Part 2 Generation Limit of the External Flame, Fire Sci. Techno. 26 (2007), No.4 Special Issue 505–510. [CrossRef]
- Jo, T. Nakao, A. Yanagisawa, K. Wakatsuki and Y. Ohmiya, Fire Plume Ejected from an Opening in Unconfined Space Part 3 Behavior of Fire Plume Ejected from an Opening in the Vicinity of Opposed Walls, Fire Sci. Techno. 26 (2007), No.4 Special Issue 511–516. [CrossRef]
- N. Otsu, A threshold selection method from gray-level histogram, IEEE Trans. Systems Man, and Cybernetics, 9 (1979) 62–66. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.