MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Test and Assessment Methods|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- Draft mandate “Evaluation of the fire performance and the mechanical response of external wall cladding systems” of the European Commission, version October 2004 - unpublished
- Document CONSTRUCT 05/716rev.1 of the European Commission, enterprise and industry directorate-general, dated 24th October 2005– unpublished; only presented to the Standing Committee for Construction
- Brandversuche Lehrte (Fire Tests in Lehrte), Schriftenreihe des Bundesministers für Raumordnung, Bauwesen und Städtebau, Issue no. 037, 1978
- IngolfKotthoff “Grundlagen für die Zulassung und die Normung des Brandverhaltens von Fassadenbekleidungen” (Fundamentals for the Approval and Standardisation of the Fire Performance of Facade Cladding), Tagungsband der Braunschweiger Brandschutztage 2012
- EN 1991-1-2:2002 + AC:2009: Eurocode 1: Action on structures - Part 1-2: General actions – Action on structures exposed to fire; Annex E.2.5
- Sarah Colwell, Brain Martin “Fire performance of external thermal insulation for walls of multi-storey buildings” published by BRE / FRS 2003
- Ryan Roger, Edward Shipper “ASTM Leap-Frog Effect - The design and analysis of a computer fire model to test for flame spread through a building?s exterior” Worchester Polytechnics Institute, April 2010
- Pre-standard ÖNORM B38005 “Fire performance of construction materials and building elements; part 5: Fire performance of facades – requirements, test methods and assessments” dated 1st May 2004
- Working draft DIN 4102-20 “Fire performance of construction materials and building elements; part 20: Special determination of the fire performance of external wall cladding systems” – still unpublished
- Standard BS 8414 “Fire performance of external wall cladding systems”, part 1 dated 13th December 2002 and part 2 dated 06th October 2005
- SP FIRE 105 – Method for fire testing of facade materials, Dnr. 171-79-360 Department of Fire Technology, Swedish National Testing and Research Institute
- Draft Technical Report of EOTA “Large-scale fire performance testing of external wall cladding systems”, version January 2013, still unpublished
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.