MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Photonics and optical components|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- K. M. Davis, K. Miura, N. Sugimoto and K. Hirao, “Writing waveguides in glass with a femtosecond laser”, Opt. Lett., Vol. 21, 1729 (1996). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Glezer, M. Milosavilievic, L. Huang, R. J. Finlay, T. H. Her, J. P. Callan and E. Mazur, “Threedimensional optical storage inside transparent materials”, Opt. Lett., Vol 21, pp. 2023–25, 1996. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- See www.optoscribe.com [Google Scholar]
- F. Bragheri, P. Minzioni, R. M. Vazquez, N. Bellini, P. Paie, C. Mondello, R. Ramponi, I. Cristiani and R. Osellame, “Optofluidic integrated cell sorter fabricated by femtosecond lasers”, Lab on a Chip, Vol. 12 (19), pp. 3779–84, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Crespi, R. Ramponi, R. Osellame, L. Sansoni, I. Bongioanni, F. Sciarrino, G. Vallone and P. Mataloni, “Integrated photonic quantum gates for polarization qubits”, Nat. Comm., Vol 2, art. No. 566, 2011. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Meany, M. Delanty, S. Gross, G. D. Marshall, M. J. Steel and M. J. Withford, Non-classical interference in integrated 3D multiports, Opt. Exp., Vol. 20(24), pp. 26895–26905, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Jovanovic, P. G. Tuthill, B. Norris, S. Gross, P. Stewart, N. Charles, S. Lacour, M. Ams, J. Lawrence, A. Lehmann, C. Niel, G. D. Marshall, G. Robertson, M. Ireland, A. Fuerbach and M. J. Withford, “First starlight demonstration of an integrated pupil-remapping interferometer: A new technology for high contrast exoplanetary imaging”, J. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astron. Soc., Vol. 427(1), pp. 806–815, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Musgraves, K. Richardson and H. Jain, “Laser-induced structural modification, its mechanisms, and applications in glassy optical materials”, Opt. Mat. Exp., Vol. 1, Issue 5, pp. 921–935, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Little, M. Ams, P. Dekker, G. D. Marshall, J. M. Dawes and M. J. Withford, “Femtosecond laser modification of fused silica: the effect of writing polarization on Si-O ring structure”, Opt. Exp., Vol. 16 (24), pp. 20029–20037, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Little, M. Ams, P. Dekker, G. D. Marshall and M. J. Withford, “Mechanism of femtosecond laser induced refractive index change in phosphate glass under a low repetition-rate regime”, J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 108, Art. 033110, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dekker, M. Ams, G. D. Marshall, D. J. Little and M. J. Withford, “Annealing dynamics of waveguide Bragg gratings: evidence of femtosecond laser induced colour centres”, Opt. Exp., Vol. 18 (4), pp. 3274–3283, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ams, G. D. Marshall, P. Dekker, M. Dubov, V. K. Mezentsev, I. Bennion and M. J. Withford, “Investigation of ultrafast laser-photonic material interactions: challenges for directly written glass photonics”, IEEE J. Select. Topics Quantum Electron, Vol. 14 (5), pp. 1370–1381, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ams, G. D. Marshall, P. Dekker, J. A. Piper and M. J. Withford, ”Ultrafast laser written active devices”, Laser & Photonics Reviews, Vol. 3 (6), pp. 535–544, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.