MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Photonics and optical components|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- E. J. Murphy, Integrated optical circuits and components: Design and applications (Marcel Dekker, 1999).
- S. Juodkazis, V. Mizeikis, and H. Misawa, “Three-dimensional microfabrication of materials by femtosecond lasers for photonics applications,” J. Appl. Phys. 106, 051101 (2009). [CrossRef]
- K. M. Davis, K. Miura, N. Sugimoto, and K. Hirao, “Writing waveguides in glass with a femtosecond laser,” Opt. Lett. 21, 1729–1731 (1996). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- J. Burghoff, S. Nolte, and A. Tünnermann, “Origins of waveguiding in femtosecond laser structured LiNbO3,” Appl. Phys. A 89, 127–132 (2007). [CrossRef]
- T. Calmano, J. Siebenmorgen, O. Hellmig, K. Petermann, and G. Huber, “Nd:YAG waveguide laser with 1.3 W output power, fabricated by direct femtosecond laser writing,” Appl. Phys. B 100, 131–135 (2010). [CrossRef]
- A. G. Okhrimchuk, A. V. Shestakov, I. Khrushchev, and J. Mitchell, “Depressed cladding, buried waveguide laser formed in a YAG:Nd3+ crystal by femtosecond laser writing,” Opt. Lett. 30, 2248–2250 (2005). [CrossRef]
- Y. C. Jia, F. Chen, and J. R. Vázquez de Aldana, “Efficient continuous-wave laser operation at 1064 nm in Nd:YVO4 cladding waveguides produced by femtosecond laser inscription,” Opt. Express 20, 16801–16806 (2012). [CrossRef]
- H. L. Liu, Y. C. Jia, J. R. Vázquez de Aldana, D. Jaque, and F. Chen, “Femtosecond laser inscribed cladding waveguides in Nd:YAG ceramics: Fabrication, fluorescence imaging and laser performance,” Opt. Express 20, 18620–18629 (2012). [CrossRef]
- N. N. Dong, F. Chen, and J .R. Vázquez de Aldana, “Efficient second harmonic generation by birefringent phase matching in femtosecond-laser-inscribed KTP cladding waveguides,” Phys. Status Solidi: RRL 6, 306–308 (2012). [CrossRef]
- Y. C. Jia, J. R. Vázquez de Aldana, C. Romero, Y. Y. Ren, Q. M. Lu, and F. Chen, “Femtosecond-Laser-Inscribed BiB3O6 Nonlinear Cladding Waveguide for Second-Harmonic Generation,” Appl. Phys. Express 5, 072701 (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.