MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Photonics and optical components|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- B. Culshaw and A. Kersey, “Fiber-Optic Sensing: A Historical Perspective,” J. Lightwave Technol. 26, 1064–1078 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Davis, K. Miura, N. Sugimoto, and K. Hirao, “Writing waveguides in glass with a femtosecond laser,” Opt. Lett. 21, 1729–1731 (1996). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, S. M. Eaton, and P. R. Herman, “Single-step writing of Bragg grating waveguides in fused silica with an externally modulated femtosecond fiber laser,” Opt. Lett. 32, 2559–2561 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Brown, R. R. Thomson, A. K. Kar, N. D. Psaila, and H. T. Bookey, “Ultrafast laser inscription of Bragg-grating waveguides using the multiscan technique,” Opt. Lett. 37, 491–493 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Webb, E. M. Adikan, J. K. Sahu, R. J. Standish, C. B. E. Gawith, J. C. Gates, P. G. R. Smith, and D. N. Payne, “MCVD planar substrates for UV-written waveguide devices,” Electron. Lett. 43, 517–519 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Beecher, R. R. Thomson, B. P. Pal, and A. K. Kar, “Single Stage Ultrafast Laser Inscription of a Side-Polished Fiber-Like Waveguide Sensor,” Sensors Journal, IEEE 12, 1263–1266 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.