MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Photonics and optical components|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- Y.-F Xiao, C.L. Zou, et al, “High-Q exterior whispering-gallery modes in a metal-coated microresonator,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 153902 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Jiang, Y.-F. Xiao, et al, “Highly unidirectional emission and ultralow-threshold lasing from on-chip ultrahigh-Q microcavities,” Adv. Mat. 24, OP260–OP264 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-F. Xiao, Y.C. Liu, et al, “Strongly enhanced light-matter interaction in a hybrid photonic-plasmonic resonator,” Phys. Rev. A 85, 031805 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Luo, Y. Li, et al, “Dielectric-loaded surface plasmon-polariton nanowaveguides fabricated by two-photon polymerization,” Appl. Phys. A, 97: 709–712 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Liu, Y. Li et al, “Direct laser writing of whispering gallery microcavities by two-photon polymerization,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 97, 211105 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Cui, Y. Li et al, “Controlling aspect ratios of suspended nanorods fabricated by multi-photon polymerization,” Appl. Phys. A 105, 897 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.