MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Application in optofluidics and in microfabrication|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- Catalin Florea and Kim A. Winick, “Fabrication and characterization of photonic devices directly written in glass using femtosecond laser pulses”, J. Lightwave Technol. 21, 246–253 (2003) . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, S. M. Eaton, and P. R. Herman, “Single-step writing of Bragg grating waveguides in fused silica with an externally modulated femtosecond fiber laser”, Opt. Lett. 32, 2559–2561 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Grenier, L. A. Fernandes, P. V. Marques, J. S. Aitchison, and P. R. Herman, “Optical Circuits in Fiber Cladding: Femtosecond laser-written Bragg grating Waveguides”, in CLEO:2011 - Laser Applications to Photonic Applications, OSA Technical Digest (CD) (Optical Society of America, 2011), paper CMZ1. [Google Scholar]
- Florian Dürr and Hagen Renner, “Analytical Design of X-Couplers”, J. Lightwave Technol. 23, 876-(2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence Shah, Alan Arai, Shane Eaton, and Peter Herman, “Waveguide writing in fused silica with a femtosecond fiber laser at 522 nm and 1 MHz repetition rate,” Opt. Express 13, 1999–2006 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.