MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- K. Davis, K. Miura, N. Sugimoto, and K. Hirao, "Writing waveguides in glass with a femtosecond laser," Opt. Lett. 21, 1729–1731 (1996). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- E. N. Glezer, M. Milosavljevic, L. Huang, R. J. Finlay, T. H. Her, J. P. Callan, and E. Mazur, "Three-dimensional optical storage inside transparent materials," Opt. Lett. 21, 2023 (1996). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- D. Wortmann, M. Ramme, and J. Gottmann, "Refractive index modification using fs-laser double pulses," Optics Express 15, 10149 (2007). [CrossRef]
- A. Zoubir, C. Rivero, R. Grodsky, K. C. Richardson, M. C. Richardson, T. Cardinal, and M. Couzi, "Laser-induced defects in fused silica by femtosecond IR irradiation," Phys Rev B 73, 224117 (2006). [CrossRef]
- R. R. Gattass and E. Mazur, "Femtosecond laser micromachining in transparent materials," Nature Photon (2008).
- S. M. Eaton, H. Zhang, P. R. Herman, F. Yoshino, L. Shah, J. Bovatsek, and A. Arai, "Heat accumulation effects in femtosecond laser-written waveguides with variable repetition rate," Optics Express 13, 4708–4716 (2005). [CrossRef]
- I. Miyamoto, K. Cvecek, and M. Schmidt, "Simple Evaluation Procedure of Nonlinear Absorptivity in Glass Welding using USLP with High-Pulse Repetition Rates," Physics Procedia (2012).
- M. Ramme, A. Royon, T. Cardinal, M. C. Richardson, and L. Canioni, "High aspect ratio nano-fiber formation due to sub-surface, high repetition rate, ultrashort laser irradiation of transparent dielectrics," in (2013), pp. 1–42.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.