MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Femtosecond laser-induced modifications in various materials|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- S. Juodkazis, K. Nishimura, S. Tanaka, H. Misawa, E. G. Gamaly, B. Luther-Davies, L. Hallo, P. Nicolai, and V.T. Tikhonchuk, “Laser-Induced Microexplosion Confined in the Bulk of a Sapphire Crystal: Evidence of Multimegabar Pressures”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 166101 (2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaiser, B. Rethfeld, M. Vicanek, and G. Simon, “Microscopic processes in dielectrics under irradiation by subpicosecond laser pulses”, Phys. Rev. B 61, 11437 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Chimier et al, “Damage and ablation thresholds of fused-silica in femtosecond regime”, Phys. Rev. B 84, 094104 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Duchateau, “Strong nonlinear electron multiplication without impact ionization in dielectric nanoparticles embedded in optical materials”, Phys. Plasmas 20, 022306 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Mézel, G. Duchateau, G. Geneste, and B. Siberchicot, “A model for multiphoton absorption in dielectric materials induced by intense and short laser pulses”, submitted to J. Phys: condens. Matter. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.