MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Advanced parallel processing through beam and temporal shaping|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- S. Wong, M. Deubel, F. Perez-Willard, S. John, G. A. Ozin, M. Wegener, and G. von Freymann, “Direct Laser Writing of Three-Dimensional Photonic Crystals with a Complete Photonic Bandgap in Chalcogenide Glasses,” Adv. Mater. 18, 265–269 (2006). [CrossRef]
- R. Osellame, V. Maselli, R. Martinez Vazquez, R. Ramponi and G. Cerullo, “Integration of optical waveguides and microfluidic channels both fabricated by femtosecond laser irradiation,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 231118 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M. S. Rill et al., “Photonic metamaterials by direct laser writing and silver chemical vapour deposition,” Nature Materials 7, 543–546 (2009). [CrossRef]
- G. Della Valle, R. Osellame and P. Laporta, “Micromachining of photonic devices by femtosecond laser pulses,” J. Opt. A 11, 013001 (2009). [CrossRef]
- A. Jesacher et al., “Adaptive optics for direct laser writing with plasma emission aberration sensing,” Opt. Exp., 18, 656 (2010) [CrossRef]
- J. Kato et al., “Multiple-spot parallel processing for laser micronanofabrication” App. Phys. Lett., 86, 044102 (2005)
- D. Kim and P.T.C. So, “High-throughput three-dimensional lithographic microfabrication” Opt. Lett. 35, 1602 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A. Jesacher and M.J. Booth, “Parallel direct laser writing in three dimensions with spatially dependent aberration correction” Opt. Exp. 18, 21090 (2010) [CrossRef]
- P.S. Salter and M.J. Booth, “Focussing over the edge: adaptive subsurface laser fabrication up to the sample face”, Opt. Express 20, 19978–19989(2012) [CrossRef]
- P.S. Salter and M.J. Booth, “Dynamic control of directional asymmetry observed in ultrafast laser direct writing," Appl. Phy. Lett. 101, 141109, (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.