MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Moisture, Pore Pressure and Innovative Technics|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- Dehn F. et al.: Fire and spalling behaviour of fibre reinforced concrete in road tunnels, Report B73, Federal Highway Research Institute (BASt), 2010.
- Grosse C., Ohtsu M. (Eds.): Acoustic Emission Testing in Engineering – Basics and Applications. ISBN: 978-3-540-69895-1, 415 S., Springer publ., Heidelberg, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Grosse C., Richter R., Ozbolt J., Dehn F., Juknat M.: Spalling of HPC evaluated by acoustic emission an numerical analysis. 2nd International RILEM Workshop on Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure 5-7 October 2011, Delft, The Netherlands, 2011.
- Krapp M.: Development of the ultrasonic-velocity of high performance concrete under fire exposure. Master‘s thesis,Technical University of Munich, 2012 (in German).
- Richter R: Acoustic emission analysis to detect the cracking and spalling behavior of concrete under fire exposure. Diploma thesis, MPA University Stuttgart, 2009 (in German).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.