MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Moisture, Pore Pressure and Innovative Technics|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- C.E. Majorana, et al., An approach for modelling concrete spalling in finite strains. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 80 (8), 1694–1712, 2010. [CrossRef]
- P.C. Aitcin, Cements of yesterday and today - concrete of tomorrow. Cement and Concrete Research 30 (9), 1349–1359, 2000 [CrossRef]
- G.N. Ahmed and J.P. Hurst. Modeling pore pressure, moisture, and temperature in high-strength concrete columns exposed to fire. Fire Technology 35 (3), 232–262, 1999. [CrossRef]
- D. Gawin, et al., Modelling of hygro-thermal behaviour of concrete at high temperature with thermo-chemical and mechanical material degradation. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 192 (13–14), 1731–1771, 2003. [CrossRef]
- B.A. Schrefler, et al., Thermo-hydro-mechanical modelling of high performance concrete at high temperatures, Engineering Computations 19 (7), 787–819, 2002. [CrossRef]
- Benard, R.E et al, Boiling in porous media: Model and simulations, Transport in Porous Media 60 (1) 1–31, 2005. [CrossRef]
- C.L.D. Huang. Multiphase moisture transfer in porous-media subjected to temperature-gradient. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 22 (9), 1295–1307, 1979. [CrossRef]
- B.A. Schrefler, Multiphase flow in deforming porous material. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 60 (1), 27–50, 2004. [CrossRef]
- J.C. Mindeguia, et al., Temperature, pore pressure and mass variation of concrete subjected to high temperature - experimental and numerical discussion on spalling risk., Cement and Concrete Research 40, 477–487, 2009. [CrossRef]
- R Jansson et al., Fire spalling - the moisture effect, 1st International workshop on concrete fire spalling due to fire exposure, 2009.
- Y. Ichikawa et al., Prediction of moisture migration and pore pressure build-up in concrete at high temperatures. Nuclear Engineering and Design 228 (1–3), 245–259, 2008. [CrossRef]
- G.H.A. vander Heijden, NMR imaging of moisture inside heated porous building materials, PhD thesis, Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands (2011).
- G.H.A. vander Heijden et al., One-dimensional scanning of moisture in heated porous building materials with nmr. Journal of Magnetic Resonance 208 (2), 235–242, 2011. [CrossRef]
- G.H.A. vander Heijden et al., Non-isothermal drying of fired-clay brick, an nmr study., Chemical Engineering Science 64 (12), 3010–3018, 2009. [CrossRef]
- P. Kalifa, F.D. Menneteau, D. Quenard. Spalling and pore pressure in HPC at high temperatures, Cement and Concrete Research 30(12), 1915–1927, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Mindeguia J.C., Pimienta P., I. Hager and H. Carre, Influence of the water content on the gas pressure in concretes at high temperatures, In Concrete spalling due to fire exposure, RILEM publication S.A.R.L., 2011.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.